• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    They told him he was next up at Center and he turned himself in voluntarily...
    Very funny

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
      What's worse; that he cheated on the game, or that he was too stupid to get over on what supposed to be an easy system to get over on?
      I don't know that beating drug tests is easy. Let's say that the odds of beating a drug test are heavily in one's favor.

Getting caught doesn't make one dumb. Getting caught makes one unlucky.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Craig Watts is still on our roster. Interesting.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Asela
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2014
          • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
          I don't know that beating drug tests is easy. Let's say that the odds of beating a drug test are heavily in one's favor.

Getting caught doesn't make one dumb. Getting caught makes one unlucky.
          Defeating a standard urine drug test is very easy if you know it's coming or if you are prepared and have privacy to pee.

The NFL does not use a standard urine testing procedure. While you can't watch the guy peeing, my understanding is that the players are observed through a silhouette peeing into the testing cup. Much harder to use someone else's urine or obstruct the stream (pissing on your hand after you apply bleach to it) into the cup, and why the Whizzinator was an effective tool for defeating drug tests (if they didn't search the guy first before peeing). If the observer is careless, you could still try and poor a little bleach into the cup before peeing.

Now, for people already in the drug program, if a blood sample is taken, then I'm not aware of any method to defeat a direct blood draw.

For teams like the Broncos, being in Colorado with legalized Marijuana; I recall there was some sentiment that the NFL may ease THC/Marijuana drug testing. Perhaps if your state has a legal recreational use (or medical use), the NFL in the future may waive the penalty??? Does THC/Marijuana have any Performing Enhancing capabilities? It could be legitimately said to not only ease the pain for players but also be safer for their bodies than some other pain killing meds...

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

When you are on the PS, not on the active roster, how does he serve the suspension? Normally, it means you aren't on the active roster, and away from the team for the suspension. So, can Watts if he makes the 53 man cut, is he eligible to play in the first 4 games?

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

It might be worth knowing since he's second string at Guard.
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
              X