• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electricgold
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

oh now I get it its the special teams play as to why we have only won 3 games.... Lynn should of fired himself.

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

Every job in the world work out the same - you not performing you are out.

But having father as an owner or the best friend for the HC can save you.
      PR and KW had no connections they have not performed worse than Stewart but both of them gone due to biased Lynn who being yes man needs yes men around him.

It is getting out of control how the coaching staff and palyers are mismanaged.

cant stand this joke of HC longer I am sick of his game plans, meltdowns and way of coaching and whatbthe worst the culture (or lack of one) he created around himself.

Step down Anthony you have not grown to be a headcoach.
      Not true. Where I work, reassignment or transfer is an option instead of termination if there is work available that an individual is still capable of doing.
      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
        ​​A knock out isn't good enough for you, someone has to die.
        You classless Chargers fan suck.

Don't be melodramatic: these guys are making millions of dollars....they won't be standing in line begging for food like so many faceless entities unceremoniously dumped from their jobs today.

No one is asking for a good tar and feathering - yet!

However, i did like my idea for the pie throwing contest at the end of each home loss next year: some Spanos (anyone will do) sticks their mug out of a round hole and takes an assortment of cherry pie missiles thrown by enraged fans straight in the kisser.

You gotta attract the fans somehow in the tough L.A. market, and this organization just can't compete with the likes of the Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, Clippers on an equal footing.

Anyone else have a better idea?

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post

It's only the pangs of jealousy showing through.
          I wish I could suck nearly as bad as Stewart does at my job and continue to receive a paycheck. Alas, I live in the real world where there are consequences to being horrible at your job. I should tell my boss he's classless.
          If your boss fired you that is his choice. If your boss chose to transfer you or reassign you to other work, that is also his choice. If an outsider want you fire for their outside perception of you. They can make those classless statement if they choose. Real world is happening. They are not imaginary people. Lynn is his boss and made his real world decision. Just like your boss can.

What crazy black and white world do you live. Where it's give me what I want now or off with his head.

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Don't be melodramatic: these guys are making millions of dollars....they won't be standing in line begging for food like so many faceless entities unceremoniously dumped from their jobs today.

No one is asking for a good tar and feathering - yet!

However, i did like my idea for the pie throwing contest at the end of each home loss next year: some Spanos (anyone will do) sticks their mug out of a round hole and takes an assortment of cherry pie missiles thrown by enraged fans straight in the kisser.

You gotta attract the fans somehow in the tough L.A. market, and this organization just can't compete with the likes of the Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, Clippers on an equal footing.

Anyone else have a better idea?
            I'm being dramatic? Okay but You guys have the torches and pitchforks.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Not true. Where I work, reassignment or transfer is an option instead of termination if there is work available that an individual is still capable of doing.
              In the corporate world, and even in small businesses, it is a routine matter to fire an employee who is incompetent. For example, what about a mid-level manager whose job involves making sure that certain accounts or clients receive the full support needed in order for the company or clients continue having a smooth and normal procurement of supplies or services? If that manager has repeatedly failed to take care of ordering or providing such supplies/services in a timely manner, resulting in bottlenecks, loss of clients and diminishing profit returns, and has been warned and written up repeatedly in evaluations about this, does not the company have the right to fire him or her?

Now, extrapolating this illustration to the Chargers, TT and Lynn have been entrusted a team valued at multiple millions of dollars, with the expectation to produce a quality product, a competitive team which will earn a winning record and playoff appearances at least most of the time. Unfortunately, the past few years, this has mostly not happened. There needs to be accountability. Lynn has failed to provide the needed support and creative game-planning, plus in-game adjustments to produce a winning team. In a corporation, I think Lynn would have been fired long ago, probably TT also.
              Last edited by Topcat; 11-26-2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

Lol what an f$&ing joke!Sounds like a bleedin heart liberal.Cut the chump and his homeboy already!They suck and its painfully obvious.Football is about winning and I for one am sick and damn tired of losing.

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Lol what an f$&ing joke!Sounds like a bleedin heart liberal.Cut the chump and his homeboy already!They suck and its painfully obvious.Football is about winning and I for one am sick and damn tired of losing.
                  How the hell is this a political thing. Weak ass liberals and punk ass conservatives can eat their own pathetic bullshit that they both spew all over a free country filled with good people.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Wth did I miss?
                    I tried to look back for some context but didn’t find anything.
                    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

I’m pretty sure Fleet asked us all to leave the politics out regardless of how relevant it might be.
                      I support this too.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Eurobolt
                        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Send PM

Ladies and gentlemen, not directly but Critty eventually admitted that he is on Lynn staff.

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

In the corporate world, and even in small businesses, it is a routine matter to fire an employee who is incompetent. For example, what about a mid-level manager whose job involves making sure that certain accounts or clients receive the full support needed in order for the company or clients continue having a smooth and normal procurement of supplies or services? If that manager has repeatedly failed to take care of ordering or providing such supplies/services in a timely manner, resulting in bottlenecks, loss of clients and diminishing profit returns, and has been warned and written up repeatedly in evaluations about this, does not the company have the right to fire him or her?

Now, extrapolating this illustration to the Chargers, TT and Lynn have been entrusted a team valued at multiple millions of dollars, with the expectation to produce a quality product, a competitive team which will earn a winning record and playoff appearances at least most of the time. Unfortunately, the past few years, this has mostly not happened. There needs to be accountability. Lynn has failed to provide the needed support and creative game-planning, plus in-game adjustments to produce a winning team. In a corporation, I think Lynn would have been fired long ago, probably TT also.
                          What are you talking about. The man has been in football for decades. He is not incompetent. Lynn decision that a new voice could help makes sense. Simple as that. I'm pointing out that a switch wasn't good enough. You have torches and pitchforks and someone needs to die. And that is why I'm like good grief prison isn't good enough. Death penalty needs to happen. What's the fucking difference. Stewart is no longer responsible for special teams. Bunch a fucking weak ass loser Chargers fans is what I see. Trash the coaches and players and every loss is a failure of somebody that must be blame an held accountable for not winning that day. Could it ever be the other team was just better that day. Nope, it's we lost, so someone needs to be the scapegoat, someone needs to be sacrificed.

Classless Charger fans get what they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                          X