• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    I PM'd the mods about the lack of football IQ on this site. The large amount of trolls and the posters that wetter complete idiots.

Your name might've come up
    Maybe you would enjoy the UT or chargers.com better. Im sure many here wouldnt complain if you did that.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-28-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
      so consider me biased.
      That's all you needed to say, bro.

But thanks for stopping on by to tell us all how stupid and worthless we all are. And hey, since you don't care about the Chargers we'll assume this was your goodbye since there is literally no point whatsoever for you to come here anymore. We get it, we're worthless (and here) and you don't care about the Chargers (and this board is predominantly about them) . So hasta la pasta and good luck to you on farmersonly.com.
      Last edited by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR; 12-30-2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

What other boards are people referring to?
        I know some of us came over from the ESPN board but what other boards existed before this?
        And am I glad these boards exist! Being here in the UK we don't get much Charger or NFL coverage on local media:shock: I think Panama might be the only other Charger fan in the country!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

there was chargersfans.net....something like that. Everyone remember Eights? Talk about grumpy!
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• TABF
            Por debajo del promedio
            • Jun 2013
            • SoCal
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
            I think the number of times any posters complains to a mod without first addressing the issue with the fellow charger fan directly should be public. That way we all can see who cries the most about trivial shit.
            Ditto

Comment

• TABF
              Por debajo del promedio
              • Jun 2013
              • SoCal
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
              This forum rocks, the mods do an awesome job. I am thrilled to have this place to hang out and shoot the shit about the Chargers.

Thanks Fleet and all mods!
              Ditto

Comment

• bonehead
                Undrafted
                • Jul 2013
                • TBD
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                He did not. He quit on the old site. Good guy.
                He was a good guy. Didn't he have the original "viva Los cargodores" sig?

Did Brian SD quit the old board? I notice he never made it over
                Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Bunch of guys didnt make it over. I miss Ghost.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Ghost is a good guy. BrianSD married TheCannon...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltergeist
                      Pesky apparition
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Baja Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                      What other boards are people referring to?
                      I know some of us came over from the ESPN board but what other boards existed before this?
                      And am I glad these boards exist! Being here in the UK we don't get much Charger or NFL coverage on local media:shock: I think Panama might be the only other Charger fan in the country!
                      Before chargersfans.net and thenflforum there was a different board, but I don't remember the url. When it went under Panama and a cool guy called Boltbug started chargersfans to keep people together, but the critical mass ended up at thenflforum. I remember posting on The AFC West War Zone before I even had a browser that would show images. It wasn't that long ago. I was a late adopter. I never really posted much until the advent of the 'quick reply' box, though, so I mostly lurked. Not that I post much now.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
                        Before chargersfans.net and thenflforum there was a different board, but I don't remember the url. When it went under Panama and a cool guy called Boltbug started chargersfans to keep people together, but the critical mass ended up at thenflforum. I remember posting on The AFC West War Zone before I even had a browser that would show images. It wasn't that long ago. I was a late adopter. I never really posted much until the advent of the 'quick reply' box, though, so I mostly lurked. Not that I post much now.
                        Panama probably remembers better, but chargersfans.net had a rival board on (appropriately enough) rivals.com. Both of these boards came from one consolidated board (url I forget) but the admins of that board (one of them was a guy named Gonzo, the other was KC-Charger) needed a new home and picked rivals.com. There was a group that didn't like that format and formed (or maybe retained?) chargersfan.net and everyone migrated over there - Panama and BoltBug owned (and still does) this board. I think chargersfan had the old bulletin board style of the original board that everyone liked at the time.

Before that, discussions were done thru listserve. Vernon Harmon had a group he started in 93 I think (I joined in 1994) and a lot of the posters here were on that list - VB, Mad Dog, Panama to name a few. Centella might have been there too.

And of course there was good old Usenet - Savage Lizard and Mister Hoarse I remember from that group.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                          there was chargersfans.net....something like that. Everyone remember Eights? Talk about grumpy!
                          I remember Eights. What was your name on that board?
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X