• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    You can probably stop thinking everything i say or do revolves around you. Thats pretty selfish thinking.
    That would be foolish if he thought that.

And Im sure everyone knows why.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      That would be foolish if he thought that.

And Im sure everyone knows why.
      I know right? How dare he steal your attention. lol

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
        I think it's a matter of preference and style. I like everything to be direct and out in the open -- I've got nothing to hide. Some people consider that showboating or worse. Some people prefer disagreements be handled behind the scenes, in private messages. I consider that a form of tattletelling. But I suppose that's part of the "to each his own" mentality -- we're not going to please everyone, so there's got to be a middle ground. But I agree, I think an effort should be made, either in public or in a PM to the poster, to try to resolve things before crying to an admin, but to some that is just another form of confrontation they'd rather avoid. I'm just rather amused by it.
        Preference and style can be ignored with less effort than a privet message EVERY TIME. PERIOD (drops mike.)
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Centella
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
          ** sigh **

I needed a break. I tried to PM a couple of you guys but either mail boxes were full or I fucked up trying to send the PMs. I had a few interactions that were embarrassing and inappropriate, so I needed to step away.

I need to rein it in. Or continue to stay away. I'll give it another shot and see how long I can hold it together THIS time before I fuck up again.

Thanks to those who were concerned.
          OKAY, Old Guy, I will help you stay in mellow mood by not going into any rants about the head coach like I did about, well, you remember.

Comment

• blahblahblah
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
            I don't mind 4 or 5 posts of people bitching at each other, it's 50 posts talking the same banel comments over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
            I think that's a Silversun Pickups song.

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Centella View Post
              OKAY, Old Guy, I will help you stay in mellow mood by not going into any rants about the head coach like I did about, well, you remember.
              Hiya, Michael. And thanks for that.

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Hey guys, first, I want to apologize to all of you for hijacking so many conversations the way I did, and I specifically want to apologize to anyone I offended, affronted, or antagonized. I hope you'll accept that I meant well, I just don't always, um, "execute" well, and I know I have caused a few of you undue stress. My bad.

Second, I want to wish each and everyone of you a happy and blessed Christmas. The way Christmas is overcommercialized these days, it's easy to lose sight of what it's all about, but I hope each of you, in your own way, can find the peace, love, and joy you deserve this holiday season.

Finally, go Chargers! I hope we steamroll the Chiefs and build up such a considerable lead that we can rest our starters in the second half and be ready to plough through all obstacles on the way to a Super Bowl win. Go Chargers!
                Adipose

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Hey guys, first, I want to apologize to all of you for hijacking so many conversations the way I did, and I specifically want to apologize to anyone I offended, affronted, or antagonized. I hope you'll accept that I meant well, I just don't always, um, "execute" well, and I know I have caused a few of you undue stress. My bad.

Second, I want to wish each and everyone of you a happy and blessed Christmas. The way Christmas is overcommercialized these days, it's easy to lose sight of what it's all about, but I hope each of you, in your own way, can find the peace, love, and joy you deserve this holiday season.

Finally, go Chargers! I hope we steamroll the Chiefs and build up such a considerable lead that we can rest our starters in the second half and be ready to plough through all obstacles on the way to a Super Bowl win. Go Chargers!

That's very cool.

I hope we steamroll too. Would make it a lot easier on Rivers for certain. And Merry Christmas!
                  For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Boltimore
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Naples, FL
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

I hope we steamroll the Chiefs and build up such a considerable lead that we can rest our starters in the second half and be ready to plough through all obstacles on the way to a Super Bowl win. Go Chargers!
                    Well, that would be a very boring GDT... Merry Christmas all.

Comment

• RollingThunder
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Can I get Mod privileges so I can just ban everyone that doesn't agree with me that Frank Reich sucks?

Just kidding, this place would be completely dead without differences of opinion. It's the fire that keeps the threads and discussions going. I do agree that the thread hijacking needs to calm down a bit though, especially with the long story book posts. That makes reading threads a bit tedious.

That being said, all this will have been worth it once we win the big one. Then we can all sit around and sing kumbaya and blow sunshine up each others asses for the rest of eternity. In the mean time, let us bitch, argue and most of all discuss what we think is wrong and right with the team we all love. It will only serve to make that final Superbowl victory that much sweeter because we will have earned it with all the up and down drama this board thrives on. The suffering Ying to the glory that will be our Yang.

On another note; I've been asking Santa for a Chargers super bowl win since I was 5, it's about time that bastard stops with the lumps of coal and delivers.

And while many times I think I despise some of you for your opinions and at other times love you for them, Merry Christmas to all of you! You are all my Chargers brethren and I would never trade any of you for a single raiders fan, no matter how nice he was.
                      Last edited by RollingThunder; 12-25-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Jules
                        BMF
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

This community has been together such a long time. People have come and gone but it's a family. I dont always like what some of you bastards have to say but I appreciate that you are here to say it.
                        Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Merry Xmas ya bastards!

Hoccckkkk11!111!!
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X