• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    Broncos secondary is missing key guys. Chargers should be planning a full out air attack
    :disco:

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
      Ok so he is tied with Baker’s 2018 record with 27 TDs with two more games left. I like his odds on breaking it.
      The only thing that could stop Herbert from breaking it is injury. My guess is he will break it on the first drive v. the Broncos.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
        Nice! I miss the JH long bombs to Guyton and T Billy.
        Guyton caught a 53 yarder vs. lv call girls.

Its a pleasure to watch a good vertical passing game.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Hunter Henry out with COVID
          Keenan Allen at this point is questionable - and he really didn't play much or was that involved against the Raiders
          Not sure about Mike Williams at this point but two of your top targets out - -wouldn't benefit Herbert

Comment

• cmplxgal
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • New Jersey
            • Send PM

Chargers WR Keenan Allen hoping to extend his games played streak

Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen’s games played streak is in jeopardy after missing the past two days of practice with a hamstring injury.

Comment

• cmplxgal
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • New Jersey
              • Send PM

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                Hunter Henry out with COVID
                Keenan Allen at this point is questionable - and he really didn't play much or was that involved against the Raiders
                Not sure about Mike Williams at this point but two of your top targets out - -wouldn't benefit Herbert
                My guess is that KA will play, he will want to. I guess we will find out if Parham really has what it takes to be a legit NFL TE. The Chargers need to figure that out, because there is no depth behind HH otherwise, and that can't be repeated next season. There has to be depth behind HH who can produce in the passing game, not just block. When you look at the really good teams, they have depth at TE, big bodies that can catch. If Parham doesn't show something given playing time, next season they have to sign a FA TE or spend a draft pick. That is in addition to HH, who I assume they will re-sign.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    Broncos secondary is missing key guys. Chargers should be planning a full out air attack
                    Lynn's idea of a full-out air attack is for the RB to catch some air as he dives over the pack...

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

My guess is that KA will play, he will want to. I guess we will find out if Parham really has what it takes to be a legit NFL TE. The Chargers need to figure that out, because there is no depth behind HH otherwise, and that can't be repeated next season. There has to be depth behind HH who can produce in the passing game, not just block. When you look at the really good teams, they have depth at TE, big bodies that can catch. If Parham doesn't show something given playing time, next season they have to sign a FA TE or spend a draft pick. That is in addition to HH, who I assume they will re-sign.
                      We had a TE who could catch other than Henry. Lynn cut him. He was Vollert. I thought that was a mistake. Lynn likes his blocking TEs. He favors his running philosophy. Lynn has bad judgement in talent.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • New Jersey
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                        We had a TE who could catch other than Henry. Lynn cut him. He was Vollert.
                        I thought Jeff Cumberland was going to be good, but he never panned out for the Chargers. Wikipedia says he tore an Achilles twice (once with the Chargers, once earlier in his career with the Jets), that's probably why.

Comment

• Berserker76
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Agree, now's a good time to see what Parham can do. Maybe a few other players in the shadows. These last few games are a perfect opportunity for evaluating talent prior to the draft. Whatever happened to Alohi Gilman, anyway?

Comment

Working...
                          X