• Nashville
    • Send PM

Chargers Open As 2.5 Pt Favorites Over The Broncos

Discuss
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

so it means we will lose again? All I care for now is for Justin to obliterate all rookie records, including the luck record for most yards, although luck had the full 16 games to do so.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
      so it means we will lose again? All I care for now is for Justin to obliterate all rookie records, including the luck record for most yards, although luck had the full 16 games to do so.
      I actually think the Chargers will beat the Broncos but the same issues will linger: clock management, special teams, game strategy. Its not like the Atlanta or Raider games have been clean or improved in those regards.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Watching the Bills pummel the hapless Donks, the orange men look whipped. They weren't even trying. The Chargers are still playing hard for Lynn (and that should tell you something). Justin and the boys, and the boyz, will win this game, and I think it will be by their biggest point margin yet. The Bolts will go out winning at least three of four, having mounted a three-game win streak, and win 6-7 games this season. It will be enough to save Lynn's job. I'm not saying that because I'm necessarily a Lynn supporter, it's just the way I see it.

If you watched this game, did you observe how much time Allen had to throw? He just stood back there standing tall finding targets. He ran for two and threw for two. I don't know if the Bills' OL is that good, or if the Donks pass rush is that bad.

I've got 38-24 Chargers.

Comment

• Chuckeezy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Watching the Bills pummel the hapless Donks, the orange men look whipped. They weren't even trying. The Chargers are still playing hard for Lynn (and that should tell you something). Justin and the boys, and the boyz, will win this game, and I think it will be by their biggest point margin yet. The Bolts will go out winning at least three of four, having mounted a three-game win streak, and win 6-7 games this season. It will be enough to save Lynn's job. I'm not saying that because I'm necessarily a Lynn supporter, it's just the way I see it.

If you watched this game, did you observe how much time Allen had to throw? He just stood back there standing tall finding targets. He ran for two and threw for two. I don't know if the Bills' OL is that good, or if the Donks pass rush is that bad.

I've got 38-24 Chargers.
          i would be really surprised if Herb has all day to throw, every game there’s already defenders in the backfield right away after the ball is snapped. I would love to see Herb cook them up like Allen did though.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Good morning! I really want to win this football game. Bad.

Fuck Denver

:deadhorse:

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

I've got 38-24 Chargers.
              The Broncos are 7th in the league in sacks even with Miller missing the entire season so they have a pass rush. I did not get to see the game, so can’t really comment on the effort put forth by Denver. It is a division game so teams do tend to get up a bit more for them.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

I see a much feistier group of fans here this week. Lets win instead of lets protect the draft pick.
                Last edited by Formula 21; 12-20-2020, 09:41 AM.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

I've got 38-24 Chargers.
                  We got whipped worse by the Patriots who are a much lesser team than the Bills.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    I see a much feistier group of fans here this week. Lets win instead if lets protect the draft pick.
                    I was never about losing watching the game. I just understood that losing games do help the draft picks
                    But more so - my concern with winning would be would it help Lynn keep his job

I have seen enough that expecting him to change and become a different coach - its probably not happening. It would have happened already - like during the KC game. Or the Raiders game this past week. He is not going to change when the game is being played

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I actually think the Chargers will beat the Broncos but the same issues will linger: clock management, special teams, game strategy. Its not like the Atlanta or Raider games have been clean or improved in those regards.
                      very true..... this will be a close game won by the team that has ball last or does not make the last blunder..... DEN is much better coached than Chargers are...... and that team has talent..... Chargers have the better QB......

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I was never about losing watching the game. I just understood that losing games do help the draft picks
                        But more so - my concern with winning would be would it help Lynn keep his job

I have seen enough that expecting him to change and become a different coach - its probably not happening. It would have happened already - like during the KC game. Or the Raiders game this past week. He is not going to change when the game is being played
                        That ias the scariest thing..... if we win out, odds are high that spamos will extend lynn instead of firing him and gus.....

Comment

Working...
                        X