• richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Both Pagano and Reich back next season

As expected:

Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken 12m12 minutes ago
    Mike McCoy said "all of our (coaching) staff did an outstanding job." Added coordinators John Pagano and Frank Reich will be back in 2015.

Wow... You mean to tell me that there is not a pair of better coaches available that would make this team better next season?

McCoy is replaceable even, team couldn't even get up for a playoff clinching game yesterday. Embarrassing.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Rex Ryan would have taken us to a Superbowl already, he's free...
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Sorry to see Reich is coming back. I think he was very much in over his head.
        #morecrushedthanexcited
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• homeless simpson
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

will the Fire Pagano/Reich Sucks reach epic thread page proportions ala the Nate Kaeding Most Acurate Kicker In The Universe thread?

keep the fire pit open, the angry villagers are gonna have a bbq!

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Good. Message is clear, team needs better players. Go find some, TT.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

While I was pretty unimpressed with Reich this season, he really did have his hands tied with the ridiculous amount of injuries to the offense this season, so it's hard to gauge how good or bad he really it. Pagano I have seen enough of, but evidently they feel differently so I guess we are stuck. Hopefully more talent and health will make him better.

Comment

• TABF
                Por debajo del promedio
                • Jun 2013
                • SoCal
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                As expected:

Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken 12m12 minutes ago
                Mike McCoy said "all of our (coaching) staff did an outstanding job." Added coordinators John Pagano and Frank Reich will be back in 2015.
                I think our game day threads would back me up, however the underlying negative, in game theme (amongst the fans) was play calling...
                There has got to be a better option than Frank Reich available...

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                  I think our game day threads would back me up, however the underlying negative, in game theme (amongst the fans) was play calling...
                  There has got to be a better option than Frank Reich available...
                  If you go back and look at game threads from a year ago, there was some head scratching going on with Wiz as well. Go back to the Norv era and there was plenty more questions about play calling. It is the nature of the beast - if a play works, it's a good play. If it doesn't, it sucks and us fans question it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

I hope McCoy mentioned that Butler has been hampered all season by injury.

Comment

• TABF
                      Por debajo del promedio
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SoCal
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      While I was pretty unimpressed with Reich this season, he really did have his hands tied with the ridiculous amount of injuries to the offense this season, so it's hard to gauge how good or bad he really it. Pagano I have seen enough of, but evidently they feel differently so I guess we are stuck. Hopefully more talent and health will make him better.
                      We had the ball on the good side of the 50 numerous times and scored just once yesterday... A lot of those failure fall right into the OC's lap. He coached like he was in WAAAAAY over his head yesterday and IMO Rivers reactions yesterday said a lot to that point.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                        We had the ball on the good side of the 50 numerous times and scored just once yesterday... A lot of those failure fall right into the OC's lap. He coached like he was in WAAAAAY over his head yesterday and IMO Rivers reactions yesterday said a lot to that point.
                        The way KC destroyed our line, I'm not sure how much anyone was going to succeed. I would have liked a few more screens and certainly wouldn't have run twice in a row on 3rd and 4th and 1, but I still am not sure what to think of him. I think Rivers was just frustrated that the season was ending.

Comment

Working...
                        X