• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Synder's team has become the WFT.

If the Chargers retain Lynn, they can be known as the WTF.

// Thanks, I'll show myself out.

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Chase Daniels isnt there anymore. Its Chad Henne. Chase Daniels is a Lion.
      If Mahomes plays, im sure it will be a tough one for us. But Henne dosn't need game experience, he has been in the league a long time and frankly i didnt know he was still in the league lol.

He probably rests those that are injured or hurting for sure and maybe play others only a half. Who knows. They only have two healthy RBs in Bell and Williams so both should go and split time. If Kelsey doesnt go thats a big plus for us.

Still wont be a walk in the park as for one thing its gonna be cold.
      Reid has said none of his stars are playing!....no reason to risk injuries...... Reid has had this situation multiple times and has rested every one of his stars on the last week. remember Reid has dominated the Chargers starters twice using backups, because he is a great coach, and this year, his defense is actually excellent at generating a pass rush and creating turnovers.....

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Chase Daniels isnt there anymore. Its Chad Henne. Chase Daniels is a Lion.
        If Mahomes plays, im sure it will be a tough one for us. But Henne dosn't need game experience, he has been in the league a long time and frankly i didnt know he was still in the league lol.

He probably rests those that are injured or hurting for sure and maybe play others only a half. Who knows. They only have two healthy RBs in Bell and Williams so both should go and split time. If Kelsey doesnt go thats a big plus for us.

Still wont be a walk in the park as for one thing its gonna be cold.
        I meant Chad Henne. Somehow it came out Chase Daniels when I typed it out.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Reid has said none of his stars are playing!....no reason to risk injuries...... Reid has had this situation multiple times and has rested every one of his stars on the last week. remember Reid has dominated the Chargers starters twice using backups, because he is a great coach, and this year, his defense is actually excellent at generating a pass rush and creating turnovers.....
          No he didnt. If he does then he does but it isnt a given and still doesnt mean we will win. Their coaching is better than ours.

However, this is what he said:

“Obviously, if we need to rest a person, it gives us that opportunity, but also I look at it the other way—it gives us an opportunity to get some guys in that haven’t played much to get them some experience, and there’s nothing like that.

“I’ve been down this road a couple of times before,” Reid told reporters on Monday. “I’ve had the opportunity to rest guys, so we’ll do that. I mean we’ll rest up some guys. I’m sitting right here, Adam (Teicher), kind of waiting on the guys to come in and get their treatment and talk to Rick (Burkholder) and see exactly where we stand with any injuries and that.

The questions that remain are which players will receive rest this game and will it be for the entirety of the game? Reid wouldn’t commit to any specific players or plan quite yet, but he did confirm who the starting quarterback would be on Sunday if Patrick Mahomes was one of the players getting some rest.

“I would tell you If Pat (Patrick Mahomes) doesn’t go, Chad (Henne) will be the guy,” Reid concluded.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

I think the Bolts should give the ball to Stick for this game. We don't want a repeat of what happened in the last game of the year to Drew Brees. Also, it would give the coaching staff a chance to see if Stick is good to be the backup.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Classic
              Hall Of Fame
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              I think the Bolts should give the ball to Stick for this game. We don't want a repeat of what happened in the last game of the year to Drew Brees. Also, it would give the coaching staff a chance to see if Stick is good to be the backup.
              Lynn may as well leave now if he thinks about saving Herbert for next season. It obviously depends on the game if he is taking too many hits against the Chiefs then we should pull out the Stick and whoop it with them.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Looking at the Patriots year gives a clue. They still have the sames coaches and they have a good OL, and solid DB's. Yet, they are struggling - I think that points out how important a QB is to a team. The same team won 11 games with Brady as the QB. Even one of the best HC's in the history of the NFL is finding it hard to win without a good QB.

The good news is we have the right QB now!
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Now just need new coaches!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Been mentioned...and that poster got blasted lol.

Its not a bad idea. If he isnt backup worthy we need to move on and draft another. Hec i dont think Tasom Hill is all that but Payton wanted to see if he was Brees replacement worthy instead of playing Winston.

Not sure he passed. Winston is a better passer if he can drop his INTs by half.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-29-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

​​​​​​Lynn wont empty the playbook. He thinks he is going to be back since he is still under contract. And he doesn't want to show too much on film.

Run, Screen, Pass, run, screen, pass, pass, run, run, pass, run, play action. Screen, run. You know the deal.

He will play Herbert all game to get him reps and experience.

If they execute better they will win the game.

But I don't know if Chargers can stop Chiefs. Chargers pass rush is nowhere to be found. Well......we know we're it is........ on IR.
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• WindsorUK
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Windsor, U.K.
                        • Send PM

I'd love to see Stick get some run.
                        You need a decent back up QB these days. Need to find out if Easton is that guy.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                          ​​​​​​Lynn wont empty the playbook. He thinks he is going to be back since he is still under contract. And he doesn't want to show too much on film.
                          You really have lost your mind now. That last sentence is priceless

Comment

Working...
                          X