Chargers @ Chiefs Game Day Thread and Post Game Discussion (Wk17)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBbound
    Casual fanatic
    • Feb 2019
    • Merced/San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

agree..... cant believe the pregame radio show .....they have no idea of history of this team or orgsanization...... wish they had hired ex-chargers player who knows the team and history..... cant believe they think beating KC's backups mean anything......or barely beating the bad teams we beat?....

Sad that this is last game till August or Sept..... Lynn needs to stay in locker room and let the offense open up and throw the damn ball downfield...... tired of Lynn's run for nothing and call a screen pass that defense is expecting and prepared for offense......
    Nothing to worry about, Lynn is a memory in 4 hours.

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Holy shit...Herbie is gonna be running for his life!

So....same ol' same ol'
      true... lol
      so that means for sure against the aggressive blitzing KC defense that Lynn will stupidly go with his turtle up offense of run, run screen, or run, screen, run, ......etc.... hoping he can squeeze out a close 16-13 win with another last minute kick..... Lynn is not going to let Herbie light irt up and set new records.....

Hoping Herbie plays well, adds another TD or 3..... and stays healthy this game against an aggressive KC front 7........

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

Hope so!

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

Yeah, a bad one. Another one I have to forget.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
            TT need to go. He is living in the 90s. His actions say defense and a strong running game wins championships. Get out of the past. Rule changes favoring offense says offense wins championships. Bring in leadership that lives in the future, not the past.
            Not sure if TT is trying to say we should run and win with D or if that is the style Lynn wants to run and TT is trying to give him what he wants.

One thing to note - I see no mention of Spanos meeting with TT tomorrow, just Lynn. Could be TT survives and Lynn doesn't. Or it means nothing and everything is blown up.

Can't wait to find out - I'll either have hope and optimism for next season or feel exactly like I did last season that we have no hope of contending due to our coaching staff.

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Yeah, a bad one. Another one I have to forget.
              agree......

Chargers have only had 3 great coaches..... Gillman, Coryell and Boss Ross....and Spanos did not keep either long enough...... (Marty was an even more conservative but more disciplined Lynn....).....but bad coaches have been kept by spanos way longer thsan they should have.....

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Not sure if TT is trying to say we should run and win with D or if that is the style Lynn wants to run and TT is trying to give him what he wants.

One thing to note - I see no mention of Spanos meeting with TT tomorrow, just Lynn. Could be TT survives and Lynn doesn't. Or it means nothing and everything is blown up.

Can't wait to find out - I'll either have hope and optimism for next season or feel exactly like I did last season that we have no hope of contending due to our coaching staff.
                if that were on TT, he would have drafted better, stronger RB's.....better OL.......

Lynn is what he is...after seeing how great Herbie was, he went weeks hoping that Taylor would start again..... and after seeing weeks of Herbie scoring close to 30 points per game.....Lynn decided enough of that stupid throwing downfield and scoring many TD's???..... Lynn stupidly took over the offense and has made the RB herbies primary target.......so we can again go back to scoring less than 20 points per game(like we would have done with Taylor)???

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

is there a stream? I'm at work with no TV.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
                    is there a stream? I'm at work with no TV.
                    look at nflbite.com See the links in the header for possible stream sources.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

TT interviewed and hired Lynn. He knew was he as getting and went with it.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

OMG.....NYG just beat cowboys ...they thought....but instead of kneeling on ball they ran the ball and fumbled it back to cowgirls?????........ like the Giants/eagles fiasco years ago..... lol

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
                          OMG.....NYG just beat cowboys ...they thought....but instead of kneeling on ball they ran the ball and fumbled it back to cowgirls?????........ like the Giants/eagles fiasco years ago..... lol
                          They got lucky and recovered that.

Comment

Working...
                          X