• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SYB
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Interesting phrase from Telesco in McAfee interview..... TT said we have great foundation built by ???
    Hope fans realize why he said that. That leadership mattered. Same thing Staley makes of high importance. Relationships matter. Caring about these young men matters.
    Now they got both. Leadership and Xs and Os genius who see things as a QB would. I'm so hyped he is from defensive side. I was really hoping the Spanos would bet on Brandon Staley.

​​​​You give Herbert a top 5 defense on other side of ball year after year.....you are going to end up with multiple opportunity to get to Superbowls. Special Team FG kicker has to be clutch. Don't kill a great effort and a title chance with wide right. That is my biggest concern moving forward. FG kicker???
    Koo's a free agent. :whistlin:

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
      Interesting phrase from Telesco in McAfee interview..... TT said we have great foundation built by ???
      Hope fans realize why he said that. That leadership mattered. Same thing Staley makes of high importance. Relationships matter. Caring about these young men matters.
      Now they got both. Leadership and Xs and Os genius who see things as a QB would. I'm so hyped he is from defensive side. I was really hoping the Spanos would bet on Brandon Staley.

​​​​You give Herbert a top 5 defense on other side of ball year after year.....you are going to end up with multiple opportunity to get to Superbowls. Special Team FG kicker has to be clutch. Don't kill a great effort and a title chance with wide right. That is my biggest concern moving forward. FG kicker???
      It does but now Staley has more on his plate. Lynn is a great man and we all know that but he couldnt manage a clock to save his ass among other bad decisions.

Now Staley has that on his plate and has never had to do it in his career. So we will see how he handles it. Things right now look good til we get in game situations. We shall see. That and hiring better coaches. Stewart was a bad hire.

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

It does but now Staley has more on his plate. Lynn is a great man and we all know that but he couldnt manage a clock to save his ass among other bad decisions.

Now Staley has that on his plate and has never had to do it in his career. So we will see how he handles it. Things right now look good til we get in game situations. We shall see. That and hiring better coaches. Stewart was a bad hire.
        Could say the Same about Gus. 6 out of his last 8 years have been subpar with many game breakdowns against superior coaching staffs. we were 7-9 and that pretty sums up our coaching staff.
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Holy shit...it's been driving me absolutely crazy, how familiar Staley sounds...all these pressers and interviews, it has been driving me nuts...and I finally figured it out watching a little blurb tonight on an NFL app...it's Michael Keaton...young Michael Keaton...we are talking early to mid 80's...Mr. Mom and Gung Ho...sounds just like him!!

Anybody who was a fan, close your eyes and listen...it's hilarious, got both me and my wife laughing when I pointed it out to her..lol
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

He looks a little bit like him, too. Nice catch

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• JOJAX85
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Irmo, SC
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
              Holy shit...it's been driving me absolutely crazy, how familiar Staley sounds...all these pressers and interviews, it has been driving me nuts...and I finally figured it out watching a little blurb tonight on an NFL app...it's Michael Keaton...young Michael Keaton...we are talking early to mid 80's...Mr. Mom and Gung Ho...sounds just like him!!

Anybody who was a fan, close your eyes and listen...it's hilarious, got both me and my wife laughing when I pointed it out to her..lol
              Can we get Coach Beetlejuice to catch on? "SAY IT!"

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

Reporter: "Yes, Coach Staley...do you think your going to continue to use a 5-2 look on defense with the current Chargers personnel?"

Coach Staley:"Uh...sure. 5-2...6-2...whatever it takes."
                  Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• JOJAX85
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Irmo, SC
                    • Send PM

*I'm the Coach with the most, baby"

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Under statement of the year.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Lynn is a great man and we all know that but he couldnt manage a clock to save his ass among other bad decisions.
                        We hear how he "is a great man" a lot. The guy blamed others, and didn't take responsibility for his own faults. Yeah.....

Comment

• Eurobolt
                          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

We hear how he "is a great man" a lot. The guy blamed others, and didn't take responsibility for his own faults. Yeah.....

Also run out Wiz and PR from the town on bad terms.
                          He aint great man nor great leader he is just Stewart 2.0 in da making as a coach.

Comment

Working...
                          X