• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Den60
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Ha - I work at a software company and have people in and out of my office all the time.
    Yeah, you don't want to create a hardware issue in a software company. Got it.

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

another scenario just occurred to me. Someone mentioned Mark Davis wanted to sell the Raiders but wanted to move to LA 1st? If true, he could actually be the 1st team to get to LA. All he has to do is partner with Ed Roski who's stadium plans are the most shovel ready right now, but was lacking an ownership stake. Davis could sell Roski 25% & sell another 25% to Magic Johnson, then give Roski 1st right of refusal to buy out the remaining 50%. Load the moving vans and go. Play a year or 2 in the new stadium while the team value skyrockets and offer the other 50% to Roski. The only hope the NFL would have of stopping it would be if they can get an exclusive contract with both The Rose Bowl and the Coliseum so Davis would have nowhere to play during construction. Short of that, I don't see Goodell having the balls to fight the Raiders AND Magic for public opinion on which team should be in LA.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Faded blues
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        another scenario just occurred to me. Someone mentioned Mark Davis wanted to sell the Raiders but wanted to move to LA 1st? If true, he could actually be the 1st team to get to LA. All he has to do is partner with Ed Roski who's stadium plans are the most shovel ready right now, but was lacking an ownership stake. Davis could sell Roski 25% & sell another 25% to Magic Johnson, then give Roski 1st right of refusal to buy out the remaining 50%. Load the moving vans and go. Play a year or 2 in the new stadium while the team value skyrockets and offer the other 50% to Roski. The only hope the NFL would have of stopping it would be if they can get an exclusive contract with both The Rose Bowl and the Coliseum so Davis would have nowhere to play during construction. Short of that, I don't see Goodell having the balls to fight the Raiders AND Magic for public opinion on which team should be in LA.
        \

I honestly wish davis would have accepted the aeg deal or the nfl would have let him than there would not be a possibility of any of us occurring at all.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

As much as I want these owners to sell their teams to a city friendly owner, I don't think it will happen in any of the three cities. Davis said he's not selling the team (as long as his mom is alive), and then will only sell off just enough to retain control, the Spani obviously have no compelling reason to sell and probably figured out what to do when Alex passes. Kroenke doesn't say anything, but he's into collecting sports teams and his current location means nothing to him. I like the idea of Kroenke selling the Rams if he gets the expansion rights to LA, but the league just seems to like the threat of moving teams around for corporate welfare than expanding. I heard on the radio that the Vikings are only on the hook for less than $100K on a $1.1B project (city idiots!).

Comment

• Faded blues
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            As much as I want these owners to sell their teams to a city friendly owner, I don't think it will happen in any of the three cities. Davis said he's not selling the team (as long as his mom is alive), and then will only sell off just enough to retain control, the Spani obviously have no compelling reason to sell and probably figured out what to do when Alex passes. Kroenke doesn't say anything, but he's into collecting sports teams and his current location means nothing to him. I like the idea of Kroenke selling the Rams if he gets the expansion rights to LA, but the league just seems to like the threat of moving teams around for corporate welfare than expanding. I heard on the radio that the Vikings are only on the hook for less than $100K on a $1.1B project (city idiots!).
            omg!!!!

that can't be true?

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
              omg!!!!

that can't be true?
              Yeah, probably not. I think Tutino may have been tossing Sileo's salad.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Comment

• Buck
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Did anyone hear Carson's mayor on 1360 today?

Holy crap he's a moron. Nothing is going to get done there.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Duh...

Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Buck View Post
                      Did anyone hear Carson's mayor on 1360 today?

Holy crap he's a moron. Nothing is going to get done there.
                      I agree, he was actually hard to listen to, by the end of the interview my IQ dropped 10 points....yeah I know, low floor

Someone should make a movie about this, I swear the characters alone would be worth it. The biggest bunch of dumbass losers ever fighing over a BILLION DOLLARS..it's crazy.
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                      X