• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    NFL coach missing a game due to being thrown out is the equivalent to a MLB coach being suspended 10 games. I sort of look at it that way.
    Probably just get fined. Maybe we need something like that to show Goodell how his shit rules are appreciated. They really need to relax on the PI's.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Probably just get fined. Maybe we need something like that to show Goodell how his shit rules are appreciated. They really need to relax on the PI's.
      Again, Goodell does not make or alter the rules. The competition committee does that.

Comment

• Roger Goodell
        Your Commissioner
        • Sep 2014
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Sir, I neither have made, nor enforced any rules pertaining to fecal matter. We also do not use private investigators. We do, however, use public investigators.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Roger Goodell View Post
          Sir, I neither have made, nor enforced any rules pertaining to fecal matter.
          Well, make a ruling then on if the Raiders can still claim the L.A. market.

Comment

Working...
          X