• Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
    If there is not a great OT, CB, or DL at 13, i would grab Harris......BPA
    When will he be gone? some say 2nd round....can't believe he's still there in the 2nd for the Chargers.

He doesn't look close to 6'2'' 230 pounds...Alvin Kamara? Maybe no, not the receiver.

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

When will he be gone? some say 2nd round....can't believe he's still there in the 2nd for the Chargers.

He doesn't look close to 6'2'' 230 pounds...Alvin Kamara? Maybe no, not the receiver.
      He is huge....runs like the TEN RB......... catches like KA......he is 6-2...230...... way bigger and faster than any chargers RB......
      way bigger than kamera....besat RB in college footba;ll.....

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

He is huge....runs like the TEN RB......... catches like KA......he is 6-2...230...... way bigger and faster than any chargers RB......
        way bigger than kamera....besat RB in college footba;ll.....
        If we don't improve this OL, he's not running like that for us.

Comment

• Silversurfer
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Los Angeles
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Yup! As much as I like these damn skill players we gotta fix the lines.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

I’m officially adopted into the trencher family BUT
            jesus, I have to admit I continue to look at Harris and see a beautiful fit
            not saying we should but jeez, he’s exactly what we need
            Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

This ^^^^^^We have Got to stop trynna cheat the system of football.Hopin a stud RB or great TE will somehow negate the absolute need for a good,solid top half of the league O line on offense.Bite the bullet step away from the shiney new 1st rd. WR and draft the big uglies in the first 3-4 rds.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

This ^^^^^^We have Got to stop trynna cheat the system of football.Hopin a stud RB or great TE will somehow negate the absolute need for a good,solid top half of the league O line on offense.Bite the bullet step away from the shiney new 1st rd. WR and draft the big uglies in the first 3-4 rds.
                That’s a great way of framing it.
                end of the day, winning consistently happens in the trenches, everyone knows but many are tempted to out skill that truth, myself included haha

I blame LT! He influenced me too much!
                Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Game recap for your commenting pleasure!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

It is amazing how much talent and depth is on that Alabama team. they have multiple WR's that could help any NFL team, at least 2 RB's who would help Chargers..... and mu;tiple OL, DL, LBers, and DB's.... even their QB is pretty solid......

Im impressed with the OS RB's too..... the starter is good but he is on smallish side like our current backs, but Teague is a big bruiser we could use..... OS has alot of talent too, but no one has as much talent as Alabama.....

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                      I’m officially adopted into the trencher family BUT
                      jesus, I have to admit I continue to look at Harris and see a beautiful fit
                      not saying we should but jeez, he’s exactly what we need
                      Agree..... he is worth taking at 17...remids me of a faster Warner..... Pitts will be gone in top 5 or 10 picks..... lots of great WR's will be available also....there are also several other very good RB's we can add after first round if we draft a great OL or DL......

I hear some saying that after Sewell, the OT quality drops immensely...... not that there are not others who might make it as starters in NFL and maybe good ones, but not close to as almost guaranteed as Sewell.....

its very possible that the best OL, DL, and elite CB's are gone and at 13 we might be reaching like we did for Fluker...... if so, it might be better to take BPA which might be Harris and then take the best 2nd or 3rd group of OL in 2nd..... all depends on who drops to us and who we sign in FA..... and really it may be up to our new HC and his new coordinators to decide what kind of schemes we will run on offense and defense and what type of players fit those schemes..... and what existing players we keep? We may get rid of some existing players tht will create new holes to fill......

First we need a new HC...... sooner we get one sooner that we can hire the rest of the staff and evaluate which players to keep and what type of players top look for.....

Comment

• Parcells
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

From what I’ve read Slater and Darrisaw carry top 20 grades and would not be considered a reach at 13.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Agree..... he is worth taking at 17...remids me of a faster Warner..... Pitts will be gone in top 5 or 10 picks..... lots of great WR's will be available also....there are also several other very good RB's we can add after first round if we draft a great OL or DL......

I hear some saying that after Sewell, the OT quality drops immensely...... not that there are not others who might make it as starters in NFL and maybe good ones, but not close to as almost guaranteed as Sewell.....

its very possible that the best OL, DL, and elite CB's are gone and at 13 we might be reaching like we did for Fluker...... if so, it might be better to take BPA which might be Harris and then take the best 2nd or 3rd group of OL in 2nd..... all depends on who drops to us and who we sign in FA..... and really it may be up to our new HC and his new coordinators to decide what kind of schemes we will run on offense and defense and what type of players fit those schemes..... and what existing players we keep? We may get rid of some existing players tht will create new holes to fill......

First we need a new HC...... sooner we get one sooner that we can hire the rest of the staff and evaluate which players to keep and what type of players top look for.....
                          I wouldnt take a RB at #17. I do think he will be a good player and i really like him but again, there are other RBs later that are better value that i like that i think will be good players.

Miami's starter this year (Gaskin) was a 7th round pick and the backup Ahmed went undrafted. Kenyan Drake was a 3rd round pick, the two best of SFs RBs are undrafted players, Coleman who doesnt start was a 2nd and McKinnon was a 3rd. Derrick Henry was a 3rd round pick and he had 2,258 yards and 28 TDs his last season at Alabama.

RBs have the shortest average shelf life.

Comment

Working...
                          X