• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I hate it too, but the reality is players on all teams are doing it. Getting up and thumping your chest and celebrating after making a play when you are down by 45 (like some of our defenders were doing against the Pats) probably is even more annoying than the end zone poses though...
    Or the guy who makes a tackle after a 12 yard run gets up and celebrates? Insane.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

To me, its stats like the above that make this such an easy offseason for Telesco

He knows the OL stinks - so fix it
      He knows Special Teams stink - so fix it
      Add a couple pieces on the defense: Edge and CB (that means bringing back Harris, Davis and Hayward or a FA for Hayward like Derius Williams)

I mean, I think the offseason is pretty easy - see what Tom T and Staley think
      I was rewatching the Rams games, just the defensive snaps of the 2021 season and comparing it to the Chargers, it's embarrassing. Brandon's staff was playing chess, Gus Bradley was playing Tic Tac Toe.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I was rewatching the Rams games, just the defensive snaps of the 2021 season and comparing it to the Chargers, it's embarrassing. Brandon's staff was playing chess, Gus Bradley was playing Tic Tac Toe.
        The idea that we might have a head coach and coaching staff that is at least equal on Sundays (add in OL and Special Teams) and this team can be much improved. Maybe what Stefanski did in Cleveland. Just the right tweaks to the roster and better coaching overall.

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

We've got enough talent to run the same system. You don't need to rely on talent but merely need players receptive to coaching.

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Me too. I am sick of Jack Boyz and the posing in front of the endzone cameras, too. But I am old school. If you do want to do that stuff, WIN first.

TG
            Man, me, too. The great ones don't need to promote themselves. I've been on teams & I understand different personalities. But if you are losing, you don't do that.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

The idea that we might have a head coach and coaching staff that is at least equal on Sundays (add in OL and Special Teams) and this team can be much improved. Maybe what Stefanski did in Cleveland. Just the right tweaks to the roster and better coaching overall.

Today.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 4.48.30 PM.png

All these QBs led their teams to three straight conference championship games by the age of 26.

Justin Herbert is 22, born March 10, 1998.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Today.
                  LFG!!!!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 4.48.30 PM.png

All these QBs led their teams to three straight conference championship games by the age of 26.

Justin Herbert is 22, born March 10, 1998.
                    I get the jist of this photo above but it is not true with some of them. At least Half of them.
                    Young didn't even start in SF til he was 30.

Kelly didn't win his first division title til he was 28. Farve, 26. Staubach, 29. Stabler became a starter at 28. Same with Danny White, 28.

Whoever made that did poor research lol. Probably a young guy. Everyone knows Staubach had commitments to the military before he could play in the NFL. And Young went to TB first. White sat behind Staubach for some years.

However, I believe it can happen to Herbert. He just has Mahomes in his way.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-26-2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I get the jist of this photo above it is not true with some of them. Young didn't even start in SF til he was 30.

Kelly didn't win his first division title til he was 28. Farve, 26. Staubach, 29. Stabler I question as well it havent looked.

Whoever made that did poor research lol. Probably a young guy. Everyone knows Staubach had commitments to the military before he could play in the NFL. And Young went to TB first.

However, I believe it can happen to Herbert. He just has Mahomes in his way.
                      Thanks. I was just about to dispute this as well.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Critty
                        Dominate the Day.
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

I think they all did go to 3 straight conference championship.
                        just not at that age.

Mahomes I think of that group was the youngest to get it done at age 26.

If Justin goes to conference title 2021-2023 he would be the youngest to do it.
                        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                          I think they all did go to 3 straight conference championship.
                          just not at that age.

Mahomes I think of that group was the youngest to get it done at age 26.

If Justin goes to conference title 2021-2023 he would be the youngest to do it.
                          Critty's right, the photo is not the issue. It's wonderful. Shoulda been a flag for my murdering the facts by misstating the way they were delivered on Sunday. That's the issue.

Comment

Working...
                          X