Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      Remember he's a back-up for a REASON! Even Harris new he was going to be good. LOL!

:shifty:
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Energy is infectious
        love seeing the vets fired up in June
        new defense, new and exciting challenge
        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• La Costa Boy
            Pretty much retired......
            • Sep 2018
            • JoJa
            • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
            • Send PM

I am so fired up for this season. Dammit......let's go........

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
              I am so fired up for this season. Dammit......let's go........
              4 weeks till TC.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                Sime time ago I told you guys that I have emphysema. Since then they found out I also have lung cancer. First they said it was stage three, then they said it's worse than we thought, it's stage four. I felt doomed but my faith in God came to the front and I remembered the scripture from Philippians that says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". I claim that scripture as my own. I turned my anxiety over to Jesus and even when they said I only have six months to live I felt strongly that God has more for me to do. I have people all over the place praying for me and Jesus is listening and my symptoms have eased up, I'm breathing better and coughing less. I believe that the radiation will reduce the size of the tumors and Jesus will give me a couple of more years. My cancer will turn out to be a testimony of what God can do for those who believe in his son.

For those of you that do not believe, I hope this doesn't offend any of you. For those that are believers - watch what God's doing for me! I'm pumped = and I'm going to enjoy our Bolts this year along with all of you. I think this team has turned the corner!

To Fleet - I just want to thank you again for this forum. Having all these great fans as friends that I can share this with is really great.
                That was tough to hear, so I can not even imagine what it has been like for you.. I wish you and your family well.

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltUp InLA View Post

That was tough to hear, so I can not even imagine what it has been like for you.. I wish you and your family well.
                  Originally posted by BoltUp InLA View Post

I honestly think it's harder for the family than it is on me. If the treatment gives me a couple more years, I'm happy. If it doesn't, I'm okay with that - I'll be 86 on Tuesday - that's a ripe old age - the Bible says "he was full of years". I am a strong believer and I feel certain I'll go to heaven whenever it happens and I bet it's much better there than it is here on Earth.

THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Sime time ago I told you guys that I have emphysema. Since then they found out I also have lung cancer. First they said it was stage three, then they said it's worse than we thought, it's stage four. I felt doomed but my faith in God came to the front and I remembered the scripture from Philippians that says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". I claim that scripture as my own. I turned my anxiety over to Jesus and even when they said I only have six months to live I felt strongly that God has more for me to do. I have people all over the place praying for me and Jesus is listening and my symptoms have eased up, I'm breathing better and coughing less. I believe that the radiation will reduce the size of the tumors and Jesus will give me a couple of more years. My cancer will turn out to be a testimony of what God can do for those who believe in his son.

For those of you that do not believe, I hope this doesn't offend any of you. For those that are believers - watch what God's doing for me! I'm pumped = and I'm going to enjoy our Bolts this year along with all of you. I think this team has turned the corner!

To Fleet - I just want to thank you again for this forum. Having all these great fans as friends that I can share this with is really great.
                    We're praying for you 'Roo.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I honestly think it's harder for the family than it is on me. If the treatment gives me a couple more years, I'm happy. If it doesn't, I'm okay with that - I'll be 86 on Tuesday - that's a ripe old age - the Bible says "he was full of years". I am a strong believer and I feel certain I'll go to heaven whenever it happens and I bet it's much better there than it is here on Earth.
                      Roo, you are an inspiration and a blessing to all of us!

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Wishing you an early happy birthday and the most quality time possible. Great to hear your spirit! May you be rewarded with a championship this season

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Wishing you an early happy birthday and the most quality time possible. Great to hear your spirit! May you be rewarded with a championship this season
                          Yep...you've heard of "Win one for the Gipper"...well now, it's "Win One for Roo!!!"

Comment

Working...
                          X