• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blastttoff
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2020
    • Send PM

Lamar Jackson would love to have MW on his team. If we can do the pick swap with mike will we should do.

telesco doesn’t do trades as often so he should take advantage of this. Brown is easily better than the other OT on the free agency list.

Comment

• UtahBolt
      Did we win?
      • Jun 2013
      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
      • Send PM

I always get a little nervous anytime a player is trying to force a trade. Feels like there is more to the story than he just wants to be a LT.
      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
        East Coast Chargers Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
        • Send PM

My first thought was MW and a 3rd . I would also swap first

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
          I always get a little nervous anytime a player is trying to force a trade. Feels like there is more to the story than he just wants to be a LT.
          Me too but this is a unique situation because with Stanley at LT, there is no way OB2 beats him out, Stanley is really good.
          OB2 would have a chance at LT on almost any other team, so I understand his need to push what he wants now vs waiting for FA
          G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Blastttoff
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Me too but this is a unique situation because with Stanley at LT, there is no way OB2 beats him out, Stanley is really good.
            OB2 would have a chance at LT on almost any other team, so I understand his need to push what he wants now vs waiting for FA
            pretty much. Left tackles make the most money out of all types of linemen. Dude wants to get paid and probably deserves it. He also thinks he’s better than Ronnie Stanley which personifies self belief and confidence.

kinda like Money Badger, but hopefully better turn out on the field lol

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

It isnt a BIG problem. His biggest injury season by far was his rookie year. Keenan missed as many games last season, Bosa missed more and Ekeler missed a lot . W Id rather trade Tillery, or Turner.
              Good wide receivers are a dime-a-dozen. You always hear about a WR who comes on the scene and have a break out. This team doesn't have trouble filling in the ball positions. Mike Williams is inconsistent for a reason. He needs to polish his game a bit more. He goes too much for the spectacular plays and it leads to him getting hurt.

Yes on Turner. No on Tillery.

Comment

• therber219
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2017
                • Iowa
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Good wide receivers are a dime-a-dozen. You always hear about a WR who comes on the scene and have a break out. This team doesn't have trouble filling in the ball positions. Mike Williams is inconsistent for a reason. He needs to polish his game a bit more. He goes too much for the spectacular plays and it leads to him getting hurt.

I don't think MW is trying to make spectacular plays as much is he is making plays no other receiver on the team will make. While both Guyton and Johnson showed promise, it took both of them to match Williams Stat wise, so if you let Mike walk, are you sure one of them takes that step? And which one gets those jump balls that Williams gets? I don't see either of them able to do that.
                Just my opinion, but Mike needs a long term, more cap friendly deal.. He is too under apperciated

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Don't agree.
                  I don't think he is trying to make the spectacular catch as much as he is just trying to make a play. He makes plays other WRs we have aren't capable of and brings that element. He isn't our fastest like Guyton or Tyron Johnson but he makes plays they won't.

That's just the way he lays and he sacrifices his body to make the play and sometimes he gets hurt hitting the ground. Many WRs don't do that.
                  11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                  35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                  37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                  66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                  69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                  100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                  110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                  140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                  181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                  225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Don't agree.
                    I don't think he is trying to make the spectacular catch as much as he is just trying to make a play. He makes plays other WRs we have aren't capable of and brings that element. He isn't our fastest like Guyton or Tyron Johnson but he makes plays they won't.

That's just the way he lays and he sacrifices his body to make the play and sometimes he gets hurt hitting the ground. Many WRs don't do that.
                    If only that were true. The reality is that MW does not make as many great grabs as one might expect. There several plays this season when he didn't come down with the ball, and in a couple of those cases the defender came down with it.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

What if the duo of MW and KA could be like...
                      Stalworth-Swan, Rice-Owen or Harrison-Wayne ?
                      The Steelers, the 49ers and the Colts were Super Bowl champion !

Comment

• Xenos
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

People are excited about Brown but given the Ravens offensive scheme, how would he do in ours? We’re not going to be running nearly as much as the Ravens do.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Would you trade OBJR for a 2022 1st?

I would. Maybe MW too just to sweeten the deal.
                          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
                          X