• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Feeney did show promise during his rookie season, and Lamp was the huge question mark, as he was a redshirt all season. He just never did grow from that, but was pretty available.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Had to look it up to make sure i wasn't dreamin:

Dan Feeney Voted to PFWA All-Rookie Team

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS Named All-Rookie by the Professional Football Writers of America in 2017.

2017 Panini Instant NFL All-Rookie Team Dan Feeney Rookie

:toyou:

Not good when your career year is your rookie season.

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Feeney has a chance to develop still in his career. The chances of it happening in LA with the Chargers was pretty slim. If he gets to a team and can really work on his technique and really improve his post-snap reactions to stunts and blitzes, he could turn into a pretty good IOL. BUt it usually takes a forced re-location by a guy to force him to make the move and it is probably not going to happen.

Comment

• madcaplaughs
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

buncha mullet haters

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Feeney has a chance to develop still in his career. The chances of it happening in LA with the Chargers was pretty slim. If he gets to a team and can really work on his technique and really improve his post-snap reactions to stunts and blitzes, he could turn into a pretty good IOL. BUt it usually takes a forced re-location by a guy to force him to make the move and it is probably not going to happen.
            I'm not sure the Jets are the answer to his career. I think he'll be out of the league in a year.

Comment

• Steve
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • South Carolina
              • Meteorologist
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

I'm not sure the Jets are the answer to his career. I think he'll be out of the league in a year.
              When a guy's second chance is on a team that bad, it usually isn't a great career move. I expect Feeney to be in TC for someone next offseason and make it to final cutdowns, and then that will be it.

Comment

Working...
              X