Welcome Chris Rumph II, Edge, Duke (Pick #118)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Lance Zierlen's pre draft comp for Chris Rumph.....Leonard Floyd.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
      This guys vertical and length are insane. Just tell him Mahomes is a giant grub worm.
      Pretty decent arm length, also...

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Rumph has the “it” factor. He makes plays every time you see him. I see him as another flex player who has the ability to move around and attack perceived weaknesses.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Keep him in the rotation to sub snd his speed will be help in the 4th quarter. Development guy and not really a starter yet. He will make plays for us. I havent paid attention but i assume hes been on ST?

Comment

• Bolt Dude
            Draftnik
            • Oct 2020
            • Send PM

I thought he was one of the few players who impressed last night. He even pushed an OT into the QB to disrupt a passing play. Wasn’t sure he could do that at his current weight.

Besides adding bulk, I’d have Rumph do whatever he needs to do to increase hand and finger strength. He flys around the edge so fast, sometimes he can’t hold a grip on his target once he gets there. This happened twice last night.
            Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
              I thought he was one of the few players who impressed last night. He even pushed an OT into the QB to disrupt a passing play. Wasn’t sure he could do that at his current weight.

Besides adding bulk, I’d have Rumph do whatever he needs to do to increase hand and finger strength. He flys around the edge so fast, sometimes he can’t hold a grip on his target once he gets there. This happened twice last night.

GUARD: What the hell are you doing?

LONE STARR: The… Vulcan neck pinch?

GUARD: No, no, you got it all wrong. It’s down here, where the shoulder meets the neck.

LONE STARR: Like this?

GUARD: Yeah! (loses consciousness)

LONE STARR: Thanks.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Rumph was the only one i bothered to watch in the 2nd half. He closes quick on qbs and runningbacks.
                He looks a hell of a lot longer than any 6'2" guy has a right to be. He seems 6'5"

Physically, he wasn't being pushed around by the backup OTs.

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Rumph was the only one i bothered to watch in the 2nd half. He closes quick on qbs and runningbacks.
                  He looks a hell of a lot longer than any 6'2" guy has a right to be. He seems 6'5"

Physically, he wasn't being pushed around by the backup OTs.
                  33 3/4 inch arms and 80 inch wingspan (6 ft 6 inch) plus he's 6-2 3/4 just a smidge under 6-3.

Comment

Working...
                  X