• captaind
    replied
    Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Thread title change, please!

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Finally!

Next all-in will be titled “knock knock. Who’s there? Not you anymore Staley and Telesco”

Leave a comment:

• Boltx
    replied
    BYE

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Yup, we don't need someone to come in, steal a game or two and have Spanos fall in love with them at the expense of actually looking for a legit HC this offseason.

Tank it.

Hard reset.

Even after tonight I wouldn't put it past them bringing Staley back for year 4. Because nothing is too far fetched for this clown show franchise.
    my fear is they win ONE game and he gives the game ball to spanus and then spanus loves him all over again.

Leave a comment:

• MagicMamba88
    replied

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Yup, we don't need someone to come in, steal a game or two and have Spanos fall in love with them at the expense of actually looking for a legit HC this offseason.

Tank it.

Hard reset.

Even after tonight I wouldn't put it past them bringing Staley back for year 4. Because nothing is too far fetched for this clown show franchise.
    I'm guessing, to that suggestion, the Spani will say, ahem, "tanks, but no tanks..."

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

Firing Staley now would really be mostly a gift to the players. It's downright cruel to have them play out the season just to better the draft position. Give the players and fans a little hope this year, they've already been through enough.
    Maybe the NFL needs to invoke a version of the "mercy" rule--in some high school football games, if the score margin reaches 42 points or more, the game clock is no longer stopped for any reason, for the game to end sooner. In college football, if by halftime the game is an obvious blowout, say by a 50-point margin, the coaches for both teams can, by mutual agreement, reduce the two remaining quarters from 15 minutes to 10 or even 5 minutes each...

Leave a comment:

• Maniaque 6
    replied
    If you take the 2nd half of the JAX game last year + the 1st half of yesterday
    It is 66-3 !

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He is now responsible for the two most embarrassing losses in franchise history and he did within a 12-month span.
    Staley is now closely resembling Lynn in his last disastrous season...in Lynn's case, it was all those boneheaded game decisions that lost us games...in Staley's case, it's obvious the team has quit on him due to poor coaching of fundamentals, that uber-difficult to understand Pattern-Match hybrid man/zone defense, AND occasional bonehead game decisions...so, it may be hard to believe, but it appears Staley has actually outdone Lynn...

Leave a comment:

• MagicMamba88
    replied
    Chargers are just not that attractive for a top head coach.

which means Spanos are going to have to pay the most money they ever spent on a Coach if they want a top one.

feel like people are missing this.

Leave a comment:

• captaind
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

With three games to go, what’s the point of a firing?
    Honoring my demands, of course.

The worst thing that could happen is we win or Ficken becomes interim HC.
    I can think of far worse things. When it comes to the Chargers, a lower bottom is always attainable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X