• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    Bulaga is done, we need to acquire RT talent via FA or draft like Slater. And we also need to release Tillery and Murray... fix those 3 and we are in a much better shape.. just improve those 3 positions.
    No need to release Tillery or Murray yet since they are still on rookie deals. Maybe a trade? Tillery at least seems to be better as a third down pass rusher.

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Yeah despite my doom and gloom last night, you do have to wonder where this team would be with a healthy Aboushi/Bulaga and even an AVERAGE defense.

Help me out here - Bulaga reminds me of another ex-Packers OL we signed in the late 90s that was supposed to help solidify the line but never panned out...blanking on the name...
      Speaking of last night, trying to be rational right now but I definitely am super upset. Such is the life of a Chargers fan.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Yeah despite my doom and gloom last night, you do have to wonder where this team would be with a healthy Aboushi/Bulaga and even an AVERAGE defense.

Help me out here - Bulaga reminds me of another ex-Packers OL we signed in the late 90s that was supposed to help solidify the line but never panned out...blanking on the name...
        Was it Aaron Jones?

Aaron Taylor?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

"...considering"
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

"...considering"
            Don’t believe everything. From the horse’s mouth.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

I am really baffled by the TO obsession. There was 4 seconds left on the play clock and the Raiders were about to snap the ball and run a play. They were not lined up to kneel down. Whatever they may have considered on the sideline about kneeling down was NOT what they were about to do. They were going to run. And they did run after the TO. Nothing changed, aside from we had different defenders in who screwed up and maybe 1 or 2 seconds on the clock.

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                I am really baffled by the TO obsession. There was 4 seconds left on the play clock and the Raiders were about to snap the ball and run a play. They were not lined up to kneel down. Whatever they may have considered on the sideline about kneeling down was NOT what they were about to do. They were going to run. And they did run after the TO. Nothing changed, aside from we had different defenders in who screwed up and maybe 1 or 2 seconds on the clock.
                Bingo, bingo, BINGO.

ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Silversurfer
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Los Angeles
                  • Send PM

Alot of mistakes by Staley but one that stood out the NFL analyst said that was pretty basic. When tight end #87 is in the game its a 91% run. Also after the time out they should have called a run blitz or stacked the box instead of a vanilla defense. Should have sold out because obviously they were going to run the damn ball, Stevie Wonder even seen that.

Comment

• SRJOE
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2021
                    • Send PM

There's a difference between Staley and our coaches past. We've had a shit culture for a decade now and I think he understands that. Norv, Lynn etc had weaknesses that couldn't be overcome and I don't see that in Staley.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Staley is the only coach with a premium QB who was healthy all year who did not make the playoffs. Think about that

Comment

• JOJAX85
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Irmo, SC
                        • Send PM

Staley is going to be a great coach in this league. He will learn from some bumps in the road. People wanting him fired in his first year, just how long do you want to continue this coaching carousel? He's young, he's passionate, he's aggressive and his player's will run through Hell for him. He needs more pieces to his puzzle. I believe in 2 years, we are at minimum, in the AFC Championship game.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

remember when Staley said he wanted the Chargers to be a LOS team? Lol. Got worked on both sides last night

Comment

Working...
                          X