• Show
Clear All
  • Sec-E4
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2014
    • Arizona
    • Send PM

Our LB Coach Mike Nolan

After seing what we have picked up in this Draft class, It appears that Nolan made the point that he needs a certain group of guys to dominate, And it'll make Pag's Defense a Top contender. Having an LB Coach who can be a D-Cordinator is major plus. Kind of like when we had Ron Rivera as ILB coach.

I always say this, That I have a feeling, But it appears that they obviously have a plan, And this is evidence that they have one ..What that plans is ??? we don't know. Yah, We wanted certain players and there might have been other better positions available at the time, But why choose those guys if they don't fit into what our final goal is ?

Playing musical chairs with our injuries didn't allow certain players to get into their grove, There for, Those guys couldn't release and be the players that they are and or can be...That's my reasoning why certain positions haven't been addressed...Or they'll pick up some dudes in UDFA...We always find a couple of studs in there anyways

Our Red Zone defense made major stops last season and based off of what we have right now, It'll be the same, If Not better (I say Better & Younger). Our Backfield and Mid Field is looking promising. Yes we lost Freeney, JJ, Reggie...But we've picked up some Thumper's so far.

Nolan's hiring and his potential contribution to our Denfensive Scheme has got to play a major role into Pagano's total overall Plan.

What are your Guy's thoughts on the Method to our madness so Far ???
    Last edited by Sec-E4; 05-02-2015, 12:43 PM.
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

If our d-line rebounds at all we'll be a much improved defense. Love these new LB's. Then you add a healthy Atta and Ingram and you have something very nice.

And if Gordon can run the ball as well as we think he will then our defense should be fresh. I think that's a BIG deal. That and a healthy Ingram.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• floydefisher
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • siberiacuse, ny
      • Send PM

Defense wins games, offense sells tickets.

I do feel a tad sorry for Rivers though...I hope he brings his track shoes to work this year.
      sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Nolan has some new toys to play with. I'm really interested to see how much better the linebacking corp is this year.

Comment

• onelazyfock
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I think we will see more 4-3 looks this year based on the guys ww drafted. Plus over 50% of plays are in dime or nickel nowadays so it's almost rare to get 7 dl/lb on the field at once. Also if you move our personnel from 3-4 to 4-3 we become deep at dl and a little light at lb.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Not worried about the D. O needs to score more points.

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              Nolan has some new toys to play with. I'm really interested to see how much better the linebacking corp is this year.
              Me too.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                Not worried about the D. O needs to score more points.
                or sustain a drive

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

I actually think the brass reads this board, and was tired of reading about missed tackles, so they went out and drafted a bunch of tacklers.
                  "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• homeless simpson
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                    I actually think the brass reads this board, and was tired of reading about missed tackles, so they went out and drafted a bunch of tacklers.
                    they probably also read this board's mock drafts and said LOL Fuck that

Comment

• Sec-E4
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2014
                      • Arizona
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
                      or sustain a drive
                      Picking up Stevie Johnson, Jacoby, bringing back a healthy Woody, having Oliver and Drafting MG111....along with maybe picking up a UDFA WR ....Ohhhhhweeeeee yah, picking up Franlklin and the other new additions to the O-Line will give Rivers enough protection & weapons for our Offense to punch some defenses straight in the Mouth

Comment

• Sec-E4
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2014
                        • Arizona
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
                        they probably also read this board's mock drafts and said LOL Fuck that
                        Mock drafts are like possible suitors on EHarmony ....It's all hog wash and Bull Spit

Comment

Working...
                        X