• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonio's Gates
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Right Guard

Telesco also mentioned they'd be in the mix for Lael if he's cleared and that they had a first round grade on him. If were giving him the chance to play RT, I could see Collins choosing to play here. He's friends with Fluker and his agent represents not only Fluker, but Watt as well so there's definitely a relationship there. And looking at it from Fluker/his agents point of view; a dominant Fluker at guard would get paid more than 2014 Fluker at tackle.
    Last edited by Antonio's Gates; 05-04-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
      Have seen video of fluker working out this offseason. He's trimmed up. Said he wants to be at 325.
      I heard something a couple of months ago on the radio where it was reported that the Chargers were very unhappy with Fluker's conditioning and weight going into last season. This was the second time I had heard that on different shows so I sure hope he gets it.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Without a new Right Guard, Right-Guard-Coupons.jpg we'll stink.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          Fluker dwarfs Collins, lol. Not that Collins isnt big but damn...look at Fluker!

And King Dunlap might be the largest human on Earth.

king.jpg

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Telesco also mentioned they'd be in the mix for Lael if he's cleared and that they had a first round grade on him. If were giving him the chance to play RT, I could see Collins choosing to play here. He's friends with Fluker and his agent represents not only Fluker, but Watt as well so there's definitely a relationship there. And looking at it from Fluker/his agents point of view; a dominant Fluker at guard would get paid more than 2014 Fluker at tackle.
            Thanks MUCH, AG!
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
              And King Dunlap might be the largest human on Earth.

[ATTACH]678[/ATTACH]
              LOL! There's another game picture with Dunlap and Royal that casts Dunalp in a similar giant-like light. But I'm claiming BS (not against you, TLG ). In this picture, look at the relative size of Dunlap's and the Buffalo defender's shoes. Either the Buffalo defender wears a size 2, or Dunlap wears a size 32. Now, granted, there's nothing small about a 6'9", 350-lb person. But I think there's been some tinkering with this, and the other, photo.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                LOL! There's another game picture with Dunlap and Royal that casts Dunalp in a similar giant-like light. But I'm claiming BS (not against you, TLG ). In this picture, look at the relative size of Dunlap's and the Buffalo defender's shoes. Either the Buffalo defender wears a size 2, or Dunlap wears a size 32. Now, granted, there's nothing small about a 6'9", 350-lb person. But I think there's been some tinkering with this, and the other, photo.
                I believe I recall Dunlap saying he wears a size 22 shoe.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Here is the TT interview:

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Here is the TT interview:

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Just looked it up and Robey is listed at 5'8". So that picture is probably legit.

Comment

• bonehead
                        Undrafted
                        • Jul 2013
                        • TBD
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

I agree that their is a chance for the Chargers to get this guy. I know the tax situation is a drag for players but then again the places with the best tax structures are bug and hillbilly infested crapholes, he would love SD and he could get away from the drama out here on the coast

I'm not sure the position is more important than the money for Collins, TT better pony up as much as possible to get this guy if he is cleared. Even if he goes to right guard to start he will eventually (if he's any good) will replace Dunlap at Left Tackle. If he works hard and keeps his nose clean he will make a truckload on his second contract
                        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

king.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X