• Show
Clear All
  • Jules
    BMF
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
    Here are mine:
    1. Packers:Seahawks: It took a pretty lucky play to wrest the Super Bowl away from these guys. They are edged by GB because of their weak offensive line.
    2. Colts: All of the aging talent that Indy has collected should have one big push to offer before falling apart. With Luck, it could prove enough to be the class of a down AFC.
    3. Patriots: With no Revis and no Brady for the first four, I think the Patriots are going to be very good but not the championship caliber team we saw in 2014.
    4. Cardinals: Arizona has been one of the league's toughest teams when Palmer plays. A much improved OL should help them keep him on the field.
    5. Lions: Despite losing Suh, the Lions are loaded on both sides of the ball and could be the most perfectly balance team in the league based on personnel.
    6. Ravens: A healthy secondary will give a big boost to the defense, while Ozzy has reloaded on the offensive side with playmakers to orbit that great OL.
    7. Cowboys: I believe the OL will carry the running game, and the defense will have better players to work with. Getting one of the best rookies for a song sure helps.
    8. Broncos: Still dangerous, but key losses on both sides of the ball could hurt knock them down a peg. Manning could suffer behind this offensive line.
    9. Dolphins: With the exception of OG, Miami is loaded across the roster. Tannehill will have tons of support and his arrow has been pointing up anyways.
    10. Chargers: Health and a running game will go a long way towards getting this team into double digit wins. The OL and Gordon should address those issues.
    11. Steelers: A team with great strengths and terrible weaknesses, they'll have to overcome a way tougher schedule in 2015 if they want to have similar success.
    12. Vikings: An ascendant group that should have its best QB in years and a super ticked off AP running roughshod for at least one more season.
    13. Saints: The defensive personnel is too good to repeat last year's woeful performance, and I actually like the run-heavy direction of the offense.
    14. Bengals: The roster is still very talented, but they're led by Andy Dalton and haven't made any real improvements for 2015. Pass rush still a big issue.
    15. Giants: The arrow on offense is pointing up in a big way, while the defense added two strong rookie talents and should be much healthier in 2015 by virtue of the law of averages.
    16. Eagles: Kelly made a lot of nonsensical moves this offseason, and is left with a team whose success seemingly hinges on two very injury prone running backs.
    17. Falcons: I love Shanahan's fit with this personnel group, and I do think Quinn will give the defense a boost, but talent wise I don't think they're quite there yet.
    18. Panthers: I really want to like the Panthers, but their major weaknesses from 2014 haven't really gone away, so it's difficult for me to see them taking a step forward.
    19. 49ers: I actually like the offensive personnel quite a bit, but Kaep hasn't developed. On defense, the front 7 has fallen apart which exposes a very weak secondary.
    20. Chiefs: The roster continues to go backwards, especially on the offensive line, and the team is locked into a QB who isn't talented enough to overcome deficiencies.
    21. Jaguars: I see Bortles making a leap in year two, especially with the Jags having upgraded the roster all over the place, not excluding the offensive line.
    22. Titans: I'm a fan of Mariota, and with decent play under center I think a lot of the talent on this roster will show out. Look for David Cobb to help early.
    23. Jets: The defense will be greatly improved, but the other side of the ball is still run by Geno Smith behind the same line he has in 2014.
    24. Texans: Houston has a strong roster but they're capped by their QB play. I would rank them higher if I thought Clowney stood a better chance to help in 2015.
    25. Rams: I don't see Foles as an upgrade at QB, so I think this is still the same dirty, middling, Jeff Fisher led team. Another 6-8 win season for the most overrated coach in the game.
    26. Bills: The Bills are getting a lot of love this offseason for their overall talent level, but I see the same exact club as I did last year but with arguably less going on under center.
    27. Bears: The offense is still led by the coach killer, while the defense is going to take more time than this one offseason to rebuild. They'll need a new QB before anything really changes.
    28. Redskins: I don't see RGIII ever bouncing back, and this roster isn't nearly strong enough to win without good QB play. They'll be a great landing spot for a top QB in 2016.
    29. Browns: Cleveland has a much tougher schedule in 2015, and still has questionable play at QB with very limited targets to work with.
    30. Raiders: How Carr got so much credit for such paltry play I have no idea, but I think the Raiders remain one of the worst rosters in the NFL.
    31. Buccaneers: I tend to think Winston is going to be a bust, so that leaves this team in essentially the same place it was in 2014.
    Well thought out and nicely written.
    Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
      Well thought out and nicely written.
      And it also goes to show that being a pirate isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

• Jules
        BMF
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        And it also goes to show that being a pirate isn't all it's cracked up to be.
        True. Also I'm not sure I could have resisted putting the Raiders last with a simple " fuck the raiders" analysis.
        Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Comment

Working...
        X