• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faded blues
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    I bet Dee's nuts are feeling a bit deflated now...
    To me the biggest infraction is brady and the patriots not corporated with the investigation.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
      To me the biggest infraction is brady and the patriots not corporated with the investigation.
      To me, the biggest infraction is that the Patriots cheat. Calling the Patriots champions is like saying every woman who slept with JFK and Bill Clinton were First Ladies.

I cringe when I read somebody say that the Patriots would have beaten the Colts anyway. Am I supposed to believe the only times the Patriots have cheated have been the times they got caught?

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember reading the Patriots offense's turnover rate dropped drastically once the rule was changed that teams got to inflate their own footballs.

I also cringe every time I read that every other team does the same as the Patriots. Where's the evidence?

Please stop showing respect toward the Patriots. They don't deserve it.

Oh, I just remembered this is in response to somebody. Sorry Faded Blues. None of this was directed at you. I'm sure you've done a solid job of showing the proper disrespect towards the New England football team.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

A 4th round pick in 2017?
        So easily replaced with a 3rd round Compensatory pick.
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
          To me, the biggest infraction is that the Patriots cheat. Calling the Patriots champions is like saying every woman who slept with JFK and Bill Clinton were First Ladies.

I cringe when I read somebody say that the Patriots would have beaten the Colts anyway. Am I supposed to believe the only times the Patriots have cheated have been the times they got caught?

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember reading the Patriots offense's turnover rate dropped drastically once the rule was changed that teams got to inflate their own footballs.

I also cringe every time I read that every other team does the same as the Patriots. Where's the evidence?

Please stop showing respect toward the Patriots. They don't deserve it.

Oh, I just remembered this is in response to somebody. Sorry Faded Blues. None of this was directed at you. I'm sure you've done a solid job of showing the proper disrespect towards the New England football team.
          In the words of HOF QB Joe Namath: "aaah wannah kish yeww"
          sigpic

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Like others have said, after the appeal, it will probably be only two games. Cheaters always win.

Comment

• TTK
              EX-Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • America's Finest City
              • Send PM

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                In the words of HOF QB Joe Namath: "aaah wannah kish yeww"
                Not in front of Stinky Wizzleteats and Bonehead.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                  A 4th round pick in 2017?
                  So easily replaced with a 3rd round Compensatory pick.
                  The NFL totally failed to mention that NE has two 1st round picks in 2016 and 2 4th round picks in 2017...

Sopped on the wrist, again...
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The Deflator, Pats equipment assistant suspended indefinitely

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 11, 2015, 7:44 PM EDT

It seems safe to assume we have probably seen the last of The Deflator on the Patriots sidelines.

As part of the league’s announcement of the punishment of the team and Tom Brady for #DeflateGate, the Patriots admitted that “employees John Jastremski and James McNally have been indefinitely suspended without pay by the club, effective on May 6th.”

Jastremski was an assistant equipment man with the team, and a full-time employee, while McNally was a game-day attendant for the officials locker room, and the self-described “Deflator.”

The league announced that neither can be reinstated without league executive vice president Troy Vincent’s approval, and spells out that: “If they are reinstated by the Patriots, Jastremski is prohibited from having any role in the preparation, supervision, or handling of footballs to be used in NFL games during the 2015 season. McNally is barred from serving as a locker room attendant for the game officials, or having any involvement with the preparation, supervision, or handling of footballs or any other equipment on game day.”

Unless Jastremski is secretly related to Red Sox legend Carl Yastrzemski, it’s hard to imagine him resurfacing with the team, considering the level of contact he had with Brady which contributed to the “more probable than not” tampering.

Given McNally’s gameday temp status, and the apparent glee he took in messing with Brady, extorting memorabilia and threatening to go to ESPN in his text messages, it’s a good bet he won’t be hanging around Gillette Stadium any time soon.
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                      Grammar Police
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

No but I'm sure a book will be marketed off this.
                      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

DEFLATOR Action Figures coming to NFL.shop
                        sigpic

Comment

• TTK
                          EX-Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • America's Finest City
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X