• Show
Clear All
  • Wheels
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    This is all funny, but I recall at the time this came out, I didn't think it was a big deal, and I still don't, and its hilarious that Brady is on a slow moving spit. I'd hope that they throw the book at Brady just because; I don't think they will as Kraft does his Jedi mind trick on Rog as they melt down those inflation needles. The p*ts are cheats, and they got caught! "F Tom"
    Conspiracy theory: Report was held off until after the draft so the league can dock the Pat's picks, then return them when the compensatory picks are doled out next year.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Wheels
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • San Diego
                  • Send PM

Not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that this is not really a big deal. It's true that the benefits were probably not so great. But there is sufficient evidence to suggest this was an overt, clandestine operation to break the rules. Further, given how inconsequential the benefits are presumed to be, and taking into account their prior indiscretions, it demonstrates a zeal towards bending or outright breaking the rules. I love how Kraft is trying to hide behind plausible deniability. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, and the NFL doesn't have the burden of proof required in a court of law. Bottom line, there is motive, there is plenty of supporting evidence, and there is a history of rule breaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
                    Not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that this is not really a big deal. It's true that the benefits were probably not so great. But there is sufficient evidence to suggest this was an overt, clandestine operation to break the rules. Further, given how inconsequential the benefits are presumed to be, and taking into account their prior indiscretions, it demonstrates a zeal towards bending or outright breaking the rules. I love how Kraft is trying to hide behind plausible deniability. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, and the NFL doesn't have the burden of proof required in a court of law. Bottom line, there is motive, there is plenty of supporting evidence, and there is a history of rule breaking.
                    I wouldn't call the lowest fumbling rate (for multiple years in a row) in the NFL an inconsequential benefit.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                      Grammar Police
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

They only had circumstantial evidence in the Arron Hernandez trial, and the jury saw fit to pronounce him guilty...
                      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Wheels
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                        I wouldn't call the lowest fumbling rate (for multiple years in a row) in the NFL an inconsequential benefit.
                        Yeah that one is intriguing. Is it an outlier? Probably not, but I was just basically making the case that even if no true benefit was realized, the conspiracy to cheat is still a big deal.

Comment

fender57
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

It really makes me wonder why I even bother to watch. The league has blatantly bent the rules for the Pats and Manning too, meanwhile Goodell sees it fit for him to be judge, jury, and executioner to guys who have gone through legal due process. It's a double standard and what pisses me off is that it's all being presented as "integrity" when the truth is it is as corrupt as hell.

Comment

Working...
                          X