• Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    Will Bellicheck appeal his suspension?
    What suspension? I wasn't aware he received any punishment in this matter.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Ignored by all the Brady apologists who claim he is a classy guy is that he knowingly coerced those poor two slobs into doing something to advantage him that would cost them their jobs. Forever. No team will ever hire them again. Brady knew what he was asking them to do would get them fired if they got caught and he still pressured them into doing it. And Brady gets a little suspension and really wont feel any pain but those guys are toast. And before you say they should have just said no, think about what would have happened if they defied or tattled on Tom Terrific, the poster boy of the NFL. Yep, they would have been fired right then and there.

I think a better punishment for Brady would have been a permanent ban from the Hall of Fame. THat would have crushed him, making him football's Pete Rose. And he knew and benefited from the spygate cheating and he also benefited from the legal-only-by-strict-interpretation-of-the-words-in-the -rule second class trick play the Patriots used with their now illegal formations. A pattern of cheating and who knows what other things he did. No hall of Fame.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
        Fluent in Sarcasm
        • Jun 2013
        • Iowa
        • Man of the People
        • Send PM

Hadn't seen this posted yet:

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
          What suspension? I wasn't aware he received any punishment in this matter.
          Exactly PM.....what happened to "ignorance is not an excuse" that put Sean Payton away FOR A YEAR!!!
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Tom Brady, Bill Bellicheck, and Robert Krafty are a joke.

All of their rings are a joke. They (and this is the only good thing I can say about them is,) at least cheated the Raiders out of a Ring, and that to is a grand joke!

The New England Jokerettes!
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Faded blues
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2013
              • Send PM

The cba has established the rules for suspension which was ratified by the owners and players.

As long as goodell followed the cba then Brady has no recourse following the arbitration hearing.

I also see no reason for the suspension to be reduced. The wells report was thorough.

Unless Brady decides to have full disclosure and be a fully cooperative witness including turning over his cellphone than I see no reason for the arbitrator to reduce the suspension.

If I was Brady's or guy, I would tell him to take his licks, apologize and move on.

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                I don't understand why Brady doesn't just give up. He should have just fessed up in the beginning and this would have all went away. Instead it's just going to keep snowballing as long as he keeps fighting it.
                Ego. Plain and simple. He's untouchable and a legend in his own mind. He can knock up an actress then run off with a model. Classy. He can throw a tantrum when a Coach downplays his teams victory over him. Classy. He can run off the field without shaking hands after a defeat in a big game. Classy. He could have chuckled and admitted he liked the ball pressure lower than the standard and got caught pushing the limit a little too far, paid a fine and moved on. But, he's above any wrong doing in any way, shape or form. Classy.
                sigpic

Comment

• KNSD
                  Registered Charger Hater
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

If he 'fessed up then he would have been suspended for the Super Bowl. Then he was caught between being an admitted liar during the investigation and gambling that the investigation would not find anything. He chose the latter. Now he's here.
                  Prediction:
                  Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                  Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                  Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                    Tom Brady, Bill Bellicheck, and Robert Krafty are a joke.

All of their rings are a joke. They (and this is the only good thing I can say about them is,) at least cheated the Raiders out of a Ring, and that to is a grand joke!

The New England Jokerettes!
                    I guess that's a case of the enemy of our enemy being an enemy. The Cheatriots cheated us out of at least one, possibly two championships. Not sure how well I could have stomached seeing the Raiders win another Super Bowl. But, if we had won one or two, I'd probably no longer be the guy on the couch - I'd likely be some door-to-door religious nut trying to push my own Lightning Bolt scriptures onto the world. The Book of Norv would have been a doozy.

Comment

• MakoShark
                      Disgruntled
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Alabama
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
                      If he 'fessed up then he would have been suspended for the Super Bowl. Then he was caught between being an admitted liar during the investigation and gambling that the investigation would not find anything. He chose the latter. Now he's here.
                      Doubtful. He would have paid the $25K fine that's spelled out in the CBA and that would have been the end of it. He's here because he tried to sweep it under the rug and didn't fully cooperate.
                      sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                        He can knock up an actress then run off with a model. Classy.
                        I don't disagree with most of what you wrote but this one is often used to trash when it probably shouldn't. They broke up before she found out she was pregnant and she wanted to raise the baby on her own - not sure how to blame him for this one (especially when he is involved with the kid).

Comment

• Faded blues
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2013
                          • Send PM

Mako nailed it.

It would have been a 25000 dollar fine andife would have moved on

Comment

Working...
                          X