Chargers @ WFT GDT and Post Game Discussion (Wk 1)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Canal Zone Bolt Fan View Post

Panamamike, where are you from?
    Canada originally. I've been living in Panama the last 16 years

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Didn’t hear Drue Tranquil’s name once today

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Nas Adderley is not getting it done

Comment

• Canal Zone Bolt Fan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Indianapolis, IN
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Canada originally. I've been living in Panama the last 16 years
          Awesome, we were stationed there in the 80’s. Lived on Farfan, went to Curundu and Balboa HS!

How’s Naplolis Pizza? Do you get to see Shorty&Slim?

Comment

• DragonIce
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2021
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
            Some fans will bitch about anything.
            Never ceases to amaze.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Awesome numbers.

Our offense is showing a lot of promise. I think we will need more depth on oline though. Injuries already a factor with Bulaga.

​​​
              True.

Although I thought Storm played surprisingly well. Not perfect, but no one plays perfect against that D-line.
              Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

True.

Although I thought Storm played surprisingly well. Not perfect, but no one plays perfect against that D-line.
                Not a big drop off, no.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Fun game, thanks to the Skin’s fans for dropping in, i learned some things about their team I’d never bother to go find out. Some thoughts

- My ref-adjusted score guess was 27-10. Not sure if my homerism overlooks WFT missed calls but I didnt see em
                  - Staley’s Rust Strategy worked. Saving all starters resulted in win, thats all that matters. All the doubters were wrong.
                  - Staley’s big brass ones won the game despite all the ref-robs and team miscues
                  - Lynn would have lost this game. No way he calls 4 3rd down pass plays on the final drive, he’d be afraid to stop the clock and would trust in his D
                  - Rivera pulled a Lynn by not going for it on his last 4th down.
                  - Herbie is the best QB on the planet. There is no debate. And yes, he WAS MY PICK in the 2020 draft. Rewind the tape for proof.
                  - KA is a timeless magician.
                  - MDub is a full grown man. Staff100% right to want him on the roster
                  - Rountree is our #2 back, period.
                  - Cook showed after a slow start.
                  - Top Rookies are very good
                  - did Young beg his coach to switch him to the other side, or did coaches see he was stoned vs Slater on their own? Lol
                  - Coaches can mange around the loss of Bulaga when necessary. Unfortunately it will be.
                  - ST started horrible, got better. Fingers crossed there.
                  - This team is going to win a lot of games

thanks all …
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Thought two of Herbie’s incompletions were blown up screens to Eke? WFT D is tight all way around (even without the refs helping).
                    I noticed that too.....they all over the screens..... there was also a screen/dump off to the FB but FB was tackled,,,,,, so herbie threw it away.....

Comment

• Lyth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
                      Not sure why our O coordinator called 0 passes to EK. A lot of people are saying EK will see his fair share this year but why say that if 0 today who's to say 0 every week? This D was the D to throw screens against. Not sure Lombardi will change up the play calling or not.
                      They do have some designed plays to him, but Ek gets lots of touches as a check down. The WR's and TE's seemed open alot. Every play for KA. Maybe there just wasn't a need. Why throw short if you don't need to?

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
                        Chargers Hall of Fame
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

Never ceases to amaze.
                        A lot of people bitch about the bitching. Which is always amazing to me.

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                          Fun game, thanks to the Skin’s fans for dropping in, i learned some things about their team I’d never bother to go find out. Some thoughts

- My ref-adjusted score guess was 27-10. Not sure if my homerism overlooks WFT missed calls but I didnt see em
                          - Staley’s Rust Strategy worked. Saving all starters resulted in win, thats all that matters. All the doubters were wrong.
                          - Staley’s big brass ones won the game despite all the ref-robs and team miscues
                          - Lynn would have lost this game. No way he calls 4 3rd down pass plays on the final drive, he’d be afraid to stop the clock and would trust in his D
                          - Rivera pulled a Lynn by not going for it on his last 4th down.
                          - Herbie is the best QB on the planet. There is no debate. And yes, he WAS MY PICK in the 2020 draft. Rewind the tape for proof.
                          - KA is a timeless magician.
                          - MDub is a full grown man. Staff100% right to want him on the roster
                          - Rountree is our #2 back, period.
                          - Cook showed after a slow start.
                          - Top Rookies are very good
                          - did Young beg his coach to switch him to the other side, or did coaches see he was stoned vs Slater on their own? Lol
                          - Coaches can mange around the loss of Bulaga when necessary. Unfortunately it will be.
                          - ST started horrible, got better. Fingers crossed there.
                          - This team is going to win a lot of games

thanks all …
                          well said... I agree..... I also think ST's and tackling and run defense will get better as season goes on....

Comment

Working...
                          X