Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by normtalmbout View Post
    Just want to say as a outsider I respect this site and the posters here. Really impressed with the knowledge in here…I don’t get to watch the Chargers play much so it’s really informative what you guys are putting here. One of the best I’ve seen online.
    We appreciate the sentiment. Thanks on behalf of the TPB brother/sisterhood.

Welcome to TPB!
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Parcells
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
      I’m hoping Staley practiced red zone offense a lot this week.
      The red zone woes are overblown. We had WFT on their heels at the end of the game. We were going to get seven, but instead chose to kneel out the clock. Then there was the fumble that was really just an incomplete pass. That drive may have resulted in only 3 points, but still points. Also, remember WFT has a fantastic D-line. When you’ve got a great D-line and can drop 7 in coverage on most plays, it becomes particularly difficult for the offense in the red zone. Seven guys in pass coverage and not having to worry about getting beat deep means there will be a lot of congestion. Thursday night the Giants scored one red zone TD. Their other one was a 33 yard TD pass. Dallas is not going to have the same luxury. And if they send only four, Herbert should have plenty of time to wait for someone to get open.

Comment

• Redskins1
        Registered Redskin Fan
        • Aug 2021
        • Send PM

Hello Bolt fans im back to give you my predicted score for cowbums at Bolts...

Bolts 31 Cowbums 16

Book It... Let's Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

I think Jared Cook is going to have a big day tomorrow, he has traumatized the Cowboys in the past. The 'boys' defense, already weak but further weakened by the absence of key players, is going to give up a lot of yards/points tomorrow to JH and the Bolts' offense. It's going to be a fun game to watch. The absence of Chris Harris is going to be a bit of a setback for the Chargers' defense, but the 'boys are going to be down one player in their celebrated WR trio - Michael Gallup (IR). The guys up front on D, beginning with Bosa, will have to put constant pressure on Dak. Justin and the offense will have to keep the ball for some long, sustained drives and win the TOP battle, like they did v. WFT, to keep Bosa and the boys fresh. I'll make my score prediction tomorrow morning in the game day thread, but I think this will be another convincing win for the Chargers to go to 2-0.

ADDENDUM: I didn't mention above that the 'boys are also going to be without their starting right tackle, La'el Collins, and will start a scrubby backup there. The 'boys best pass rusher, DeMarcus Lawrence, is also out. Chargers will be stronger in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
          Last edited by Velo; 09-18-2021, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• DragonIce
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2021
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

Originally posted by normtalmbout View Post

As crazy as this sounds….I’d argue last year was one of his better years knowing who he had at offensive line. Pff doesn’t take into account Zack Martin, Tyron and Collins were our first the season. Two rookies started with one being a undrafted rookie in Terrence Steele. He’s not the same back but it’s worth noting this will be the first time he’s had Tyron Smith and Zack Martin since early last season.
            Last year Zeke was just 22nd in the NFL in YAC/attempt. This measures yards after contact.

He also was one of the worst fumblers.

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
              RB Elliot had next to nothing yards against the SB Bucs. Watch out, Charger linebackers and DB’s.
              2020 Zeke had 6 rushing TDs and 6 fumbles. Punch the ball!!!

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Gaziano elevated from PS....
                P1. Block Destruction
                P2. Shocking Effort
                P3. Ball Disruption
                P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Does that mean someone has to be waived or did they change that rule?
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

I just hope this doesn't mean another injury is lingering
                    because the only DL who is hurt is JJ and hes not a DE
                    P1. Block Destruction
                    P2. Shocking Effort
                    P3. Ball Disruption
                    P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                          Does that mean someone has to be waived or did they change that rule?
                          I have read the NFL allows two players each week to be brought up to the active roster without having to waive a player

I know why the league and owners do not want to increase the active roster as PS players, even a guy like Facyson makes much less than the minimum salary. But the NFL right now is 53 roster, 46 or 47 active plus 16 on the PS

I would think they could do 61 roster, 55 active and only 8 on the PS. The difference between a minimum salary player and the PS is about 500k. SO its $4m per team. But they would not worry about other players being poached.

Comment

Working...
                          X