• May 2019
    • Send PM

Fuck Denver

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

1st better opponent and Denver lose, more to come in L column for them.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Fuck Denver
        I was flipping back and forth to that game. Fangio never used his time outs when Baltimore had the ball. So baltimore was just burning clock. Not sure it would have mattered but Denver left a time out on the field. Just horrible game management by Fangio.

Chargers win - in first place by basic of division record - 2 and oh!

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

I watched the Denver Ravens game and what surprised me was the Raven's complete ignorance of the clock at the end of the game. Sure they had a good lead but their players repeatedly were not staying inbounds and were stopping the clock by going out. This was Lamar, his receivers/te and I think even rb. To me that's on the coaches....tell your guys to stay inbounds! Dumb mental errors cost you games.....lets hope the Raven's dont mend their ways when we play them soon.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            I watched the Denver Ravens game and what surprised me was the Raven's complete ignorance of the clock at the end of the game. Sure they had a good lead but their players repeatedly were not staying inbounds and were stopping the clock by going out. This was Lamar, his receivers/te and I think even rb. To me that's on the coaches....tell your guys to stay inbounds! Dumb mental errors cost you games.....lets hope the Raven's dont mend their ways when we play them soon.
            I saw that too. I know one time Andrews caught a ball and had no choice but I think Murray had a chance to keep it inbounds and didn't.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Kinda figured this would happen…

Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I know of a right tackle they can trade for? Last name also starts with P...

As for the games--

Bills v Chiefs: first one to 42+ wins the game. I think the Chiefs will win, home game. But that defense is not good. They gave up 30 to the Iggles. Take the over !

Broncos v Steelers: Could be the last hurrah of Big Ben, he doesn't look good. Broncos defense will know where to find him. If Teddy B plays, I think hits the road and wins

Bears v Raiders: Fields is now the starter - not sure I trust 'da Bears. I think the Raiders bounce back - comfortable win by 10-14

Browns v Chargers: Browns have a good defense, good running game, good coach. Solid football team. Chargers will need to play well - I think with Staley, they will come off two big wins and play a good game. It will be one score - I think the Browns keep it in the 20's: 24-17 Bolts

Comment

• equivocation
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2021
                  • Send PM

But they totally think he's the best OT in the draft. Totally not a 3rd rounder they reached for in the first.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Windsor, U.K.
                    • Send PM

Yeah, Leatherwood may have to follow Fluker's path if he wants a longer career.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post

But they totally think he's the best OT in the draft. Totally not a 3rd rounder they reached for in the first.
                      Seems like everyone (including us poser draft analysts) saw this coming. Everyone saw it coming except Mike Mayock. How is that even possible?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Seems like everyone (including us poser draft analysts) saw this coming. Everyone saw it coming except Mike Mayock. How is that even possible?
                        Mayock has always been a fan of big schools, and athletic ability...that anybody, with visible talent, can be coached up...I watched Leatherwood close for 2 years...unbelievable physical measurement and physical gifts...but no athletic coordination...reminded me of a star wrestler trying to play basketball....beating the shit out of the ball dribbling, then banking it off the board on a shot, and the ball landing 20 feet away...he isn't a dancing bear...just a plain old bear.
                        Last edited by Lone Bolt; 10-07-2021, 07:40 PM.
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Mayock has always been a fan of big schools, and athletic ability...that anybody, with visible talent, can be coached up...I watched Leatherwood close for 2 years...unbelievable physical measurement and physical gifts...but no athletic coordination...reminded me of a star wrestler trying to play basketball....beating the shit out of the ball dribbling, then banking it off the board on a shot, and the ball landing 20 feet away...he isn't a dancing bear...just a plan old bear.
                          Damon Arnette isn’t looking too good either. Same kinda thing—overhyped powerhouse prospect. Gotta wonder how much pull Raiders’ ownership has on Mayock’s decisions. Seems like his judgment was better when he was at ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                          X