• Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

There was a 3rd gunman in Dallas.
    We only carry 2.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Mr. Belvedere is Marilyn Manson.

QSmokey is the Raiders fan in the gorilla suit.
      Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Beaver Cleaver was killed in Vietnam.

Alice Cooper was Eddie Haskell.

Comment

• KNSD
          Registered Charger Hater
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
          QSmokey is the Raiders fan in the gorilla suit.
          We are looking for conspiracy theories, not the truth. Please try again.
          Prediction:
          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Keith Olbermann ‏@KeithOlbermann

With Blatter's resignation I'd like to congratulate @NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on his ascension to World's Worst Sports Executive.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TTK View Post
              Keith Olbermann ‏@KeithOlbermann

With Blatter's resignation I'd like to congratulate @NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on his ascension to World's Worst Sports Executive.
              Well, there's always boxing. FIFA and NFL will never outdo that sport. Boxing, I think, was invented by Satan and has been run by Keyzer Soze ever since.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Well, there's always boxing. FIFA and NFL will never outdo that sport. Boxing, I think, was invented by Satan and has been run by Keyzer Soze ever since.
                Boxing couldn't hold a candle to FIFA or the IOC for corruption. Not even in the same league. Even in it's hayday when largely controlled by the mob.

Comment

• sandiego17
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                  Boxing couldn't hold a candle to FIFA or the IOC for corruption. Not even in the same league. Even in it's hayday when largely controlled by the mob.
                  Agreed.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

The most famous and, at least until recently, most powerful leader in the business of boxing:

1. Stomped a man to death
                    2. Swindled money from a children's hospital
                    3. Rigged matches.
                    4. Conned fighters.
                    5. Robbed from fighters.
                    6. Allegedly bribed a judge.
                    7. Allegedly evaded taxes.
                    8. Allegedly threatened to kill a boxer for squealing about said boxing leader robbing said boxer.
                    9. Was reportedly beat down by a chewer of human flesh and a convicted rapist. Yet, in that scenario, the cannibalistic rapist doing the assault was the good guy.

And that's just the stuff people have lived to tell about.

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

The most famous and, at least until recently, most powerful leader in the business of boxing:

1. Stomped a man to death
                      2. Swindled money from a children's hospital
                      3. Rigged matches.
                      4. Conned fighters.
                      5. Robbed from fighters.
                      6. Allegedly bribed a judge.
                      7. Allegedly evaded taxes.
                      8. Allegedly threatened to kill a boxer for squealing about said boxing leader robbing said boxer.
                      9. Was reportedly beat down by a chewer of human flesh and a convicted rapist. Yet, in that scenario, the cannibalistic rapist doing the assault was the good guy.

And that's just the stuff people have lived to tell about.
                      I will grant you the stomping to death; it was 50 years ago and he went to prison for it. However, I did mention corruption.
                      And as undoubtedly corrupt and morally bankrupt King was and is, as well as the days when the mob ran boxing by and large, the level of mass corruption still pales to that of FIFA.
                      Fixed matches, payoffs, bought refs, etc etc....all across the globe my friend, at the highest levels, including fixed WC matches. The levels of corruption and the amounts of money involved make boxing's corruption seem like a child stealing bubble gum.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I will grant you the stomping to death; it was 50 years ago and he went to prison for it. However, I did mention corruption.
                        And as undoubtedly corrupt and morally bankrupt King was and is, as well as the days when the mob ran boxing by and large, the level of mass corruption still pales to that of FIFA.
                        Fixed matches, payoffs, bought refs, etc etc....all across the globe my friend, at the highest levels, including fixed WC matches. The levels of corruption and the amounts of money involved make boxing's corruption seem like a child stealing bubble gum.
                        Boxing:
                        1. fixed matches - check
                        2. payoffs - check
                        3. bought refs - check
                        4. etc., etc., - check

I see what you are saying. Because soccer has more money than boxing, it is more corrupt.

I would argue that soccer players and soccer fans, probably because of the money, are treated a lot better than boxers and their fans.

The best soccer players are extremely wealthy. Other than maybe Mayweather, Pacquiao, and George Foreman (during his second career) you'd have a hard time finding boxers who made much money from their fights. The majority of boxing champs who I know about are broke, and it's not just because they are bad with money. Many are victims of extortion and just straight-up robbery from the boxing elite.

The biggest soccer matches are always televised for free. The biggest boxing matches cost fans a fortune to see on television and are generally never worth the money.

The best soccer matches always happen. The top challenger always has a chance to battle for the championship. The best boxers are not always given a chance to fight for a championship.

The man in charge of boxing now that Don King has faded is Al Haymon. Never heard of him? Yea, neither had I. I had to look him up. Apparently he never does interviews and is hardly seen on television. Allegedly, he's the current reason you rarely see the best fighters fight against each other. You, as a boxer, don't get to fight for a championship unless you do business with this dude, which, if he's anything like every other boxing don that has ever lived, means he gets to rip everybody off. Check out the boxing career of Sergio Martinez - who might have been as good as Mayweather and Pacquiao at one point. Of course, we'll never know because he wasn't allowed to fight some of the better boxers while he was in his prime. In fact, as soon as he won a championship, he was stripped of his title for some made up reason. He wasn't allowed to fight the top boxers until he was old and mostly washed up.
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2015, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
                          Makes me want to drive my merlot Brougham ringside and register a butt whippin'
                          Don' fergit yourin' ass pocket a' whiskey.

An git mah car antenny back offa AP!
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X