• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
    Would you rather control KCs passing game or run game? You better bet taking away the passing was job #1. I dont care if they ran for 300 on us…you minimize 3 of their best players out of the game and you give yourself a real chance.
    KC threw 44, comp 27, 9.3 ypc 3 TD (2 int)
    KC ran 30, 6.2 ypc, 0 TD, 2 fum.
    They had 2 plays over 20 yds 1 R (Mahomes), 1 catch (JAG).
    We played good D. Holding KC to 24 pts. Next time less.

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Do the young defenders on Chargers think plays are over.
      Murray had a chance to jump on a ball week 1 and acted like play was over.
      Twice today Chargers interceptions and they curled up on the ground instead of jump up and run.
      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
        Twice today Chargers interceptions and they curled up on the ground instead of jump up and run.
        Maybe Staley ran the analytics on picks, and found out a lot of those get fumbled away or stripped, and ORDERED our DB's to ground it...unless it's a clear path to a pick-6...

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
          So? Not a huge deal, especially the last one.
          personally I don't want to see another McCree incident late.

Comment

• Iowachargers 70
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Send PM

I was yelling both times on the interceptions to get up and run. The first interception pinned the team up against the goal line. Second interception he could of gained a lot of yards back. You can't sit there and tell me that getting a turnover, then turning the ball back over on the return is a very high percentage. Each interception they had blockers. Just my .02.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
              A lot of fun threads on the Chiefs forum right now but this is probably my favorite

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339956
              A hell of a lot of posts tossing around slurs for mentally challenged individuals, derogatory slurs I won’t retype. Seems the corn belt yokels ain’t got the memo yet that that shit ain’t cool.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                Ya know, Washington, Dallas, the Chiefs. Talk about a challenging first 3 games. 2-1 is pretty damn impressive. Now, bring on some easier teams! Also, we got thru with that record so far. The other teams in our division have yet to face what we faced. 3 pretty damn good teams. Now coming up, it's their turn, collectively.
                The Broncos are going to get tummy aches from all the cupcakes they’ve been eating. I could see them cramping up.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

A hell of a lot of posts tossing around slurs for mentally challenged individuals, derogatory slurs I won’t retype. Seems the corn belt yokels ain’t got the memo yet that that shit ain’t cool.
                  Oh wow. I’ve never seen this forum get to that very low level after a loss. Thank goodness.

Comment

• AZBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Great contributions by Alohi (1 INT, 1 pass batted, 7 solo tackles ) and by Tranquilizer (6 tackles and .5 sack).

Speak on it folks!!!!!
                    I'm impressed by the improvement of Adderly.....so nice to see, he had a very good game today.

Comment

• Tigerbolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Pretty sure they won’t fit in the overhead bin. Has to check them
                      Pays the excessive baggage fee

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                        Would you rather control KCs passing game or run game? You better bet taking away the passing was job #1. I dont care if they ran for 300 on us…you minimize 3 of their best players out of the game and you give yourself a real chance.
                        Coaches picked the right poison, but the players still need to improve about getting off of blocks and tackling at first contact. Too many 3 yard runs become 7+ yards. I’d be interested in what our yards after contact allowed is, i suspect it is atrocious. Thats not a pick pass defense vs pick rush defense, thats just shitty tackling. Unfortunately teams can’t really work on that in-season, for one they have to spend the few available days on the next game plan and for two - recent CBAs present much contact in practice. There will be no Oklahoma drills, which is what a good number of them need.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I was okay with just laying on the ground. Take the ball, don't get greedy. Those are the types of plays I can live with.
                          I can live with it too, but he should have got up. There was a lot of open field and he was surrounded by fellow DBs. KC WR was lucky as he didn’t even bother to touch him.

Comment

Working...
                          X