• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNSD
    Registered Charger Hater
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I think the proper option is to bail on them both.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TTK View Post
      I'll get a lot of hate for this but I'd support the San Diego Raiders over the LA Chargers. It's the only way I'd keep following the NFL if the Chargers left. Otherwise, I would never give another penny or spend a second of my life with anything NFL-related again. It's about San Diego, not the uniform for me. If they move to LA, the history of the team is dead anyway.
      I can't root for anybody in the NFL except for the San Diego Chargers. As far as I'm concerned, the NFL is evil and the Raiders are just a part of that evil.

However, my addiction and loyalty to the San Diego Chargers has made the league, so far, impossible to give up entirely. Without the San Diego Chargers, then, yes, the NFL could go eff itself.

The truth is, until this year when I got dragged into it, I hadn't seen a Super Bowl since the Squealers and the refs cheated the Shartinals. The public-fund mooching monopoly known as the NFL doesn't interest me anymore except that it involves the San Diego Chargers, something I was indoctrinated into at the age of 3.

I really feel the San Diego Chargers are more my team than it is the Spanoses, who started following the team after I did. In fact, when Alex Spanos was owner, I attended more games than he did. I can't believe those effers (the Spanoses and the evil NFL) think they have a right to take my team away. I mean, really, if they move the team out of San Diego, then the team never truly represented my city. So that would be false advertising and a total con. Didn't they get money out of us with that ticket guarantee? I mean, the city supported that because it was in support of the San Diego Chargers - not the Spanos Chargers or the L.A. Chargers. So, yea, if the team leaves, then the Spanoses and the NFL are nothing more than cons who bilk money from the taxpayers. Well, the NFL already is a con. The Spanoses still have a chance to be the good guys.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2015, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Well, it wouldn't be the same for sure. I wouldn't buy any merchandise or tickets/PSLs but I would at least still have a team to follow.

I do agree with you in some way. The team is more ours than it is the Spanoses.

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

The whole point of the Raider thing was to give the city leverage, just like the Chargers are trying to do in Carson. I think the more people say they will not support the Chargers if they left, the more pressure it puts on Spanos. I know, most people won't but there are still a number of people out there who say they'll keep supporting them in LA. That's not productive to keeping them here.

I want the Bolts to stay here but I also want the Mayor and everyone to stand up to Spanos and the NFL. Stop giving into all this Carson garbage.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
            I can't root for anybody in the NFL except for the San Diego Chargers. As far as I'm concerned, the NFL is evil and the Raiders are just a part of that evil.

However, my addiction and loyalty to the San Diego Chargers has made the league, so far, impossible to give up entirely. Without the San Diego Chargers, then, yes, the NFL could go eff itself.

The truth is, until this year when I got dragged into it, I hadn't seen a Super Bowl since the Squealers and the refs cheated the Shartinals. The public-fund mooching monopoly known as the NFL doesn't interest me anymore except that it involves the San Diego Chargers, something I was indoctrinated into at the age of 3.

I really feel the San Diego Chargers are more my team than it is the Spanoses, who started following the team after I did. In fact, when Alex Spanos was owner, I attended more games than he did. I can't believe those effers (the Spanoses and the evil NFL) think they have a right to take my team away. I mean, really, if they move the team out of San Diego, then the team never truly represented my city. So that would be false advertising and a total con. Didn't they get money out of us with that ticket guarantee? I mean, the city supported that because it was in support of the San Diego Chargers - not the Spanos Chargers or the L.A. Chargers. So, yea, if the team leaves, then the Spanoses and the NFL are nothing more than cons who bilk money from the taxpayers. Well, the NFL already is a con. The Spanoses still have a chance to be the good guys.
            Very well said. Fuck the Spanoses.

Comment

• Sec-E4
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2014
              • Arizona
              • Send PM

Spanos' is the correct way to spell it

We need to clean this place up...Being #5 on the Grammar list isn't good enough. Come on guys ! We have to get with it!!!

Hashtag #grammarpolice #tightbuthole #bleachedbutthole #highhorse

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

#highhoarseisstillhigh
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                  Spanos' is the correct way to spell it

We need to clean this place up...Being #5 on the Grammar list isn't good enough. Come on guys ! We have to get with it!!!

Hashtag #grammarpolice #tightbuthole #bleachedbutthole #highhorse
                  Spanos' is correct if you're using the plural form of possession.
                  However, "Eff the Spanoses," is correct grammar.
                  "Eff the Spanos'," would leave me wondering what it is that the Spanoses possess that needs to be effed.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Spanos' goat?
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

• KNSD
                      Registered Charger Hater
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

No wonder we were only 5th.
                      Prediction:
                      Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                      Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                      Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                        Spanos' goat?
                        I'm married.

Comment

• floydefisher
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • siberiacuse, ny
                          • Send PM

sigpic