• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post
    This is one of those things why I felt connected to Marty S. Raiders week is a big deal!
    Hopefully Staley carries the tradition but I think the new rivalry is more KC and Chargers now.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Raiders played Ben during his 2021 Farewell Tour. Let's check in and see how that's going....Oh dear

Comment

• UglyTruth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
        His PFF grade jumped from mid 30's to mid 40's. He's not a good run blocker.
        We started running better in the 4th QTR when they ran it to the left much more.

Really hope Bulaga is ready to come back after next week and can actually make it through a couple games before getting hurt again.
        Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
        - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
        - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
        - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
        - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
        - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
        - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Raiders Suck.jpg

LT signing memorabilia for fans in his Raiders Suck t-shirt.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

I know it's "old school" but I still hate the raiders more than any other team. Hoping the Bolts play their most complete game yet and come away with a Big Win.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              I know it's "old school" but I still hate the raiders more than any other team. Hoping the Bolts play their most complete game yet and come away with a Big Win.
              From a logical perspective the Chiefs are a much bigger rivalry right now. From a life time as a Charger fan and an emotional perspective I am with you, I will always hate the raiders more and consider them the biggest rivalry.
              Last edited by FoutsFan; 09-27-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Eurobolt
                *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

We need win here - I have bet with Raiders fan that we will score more points than Raiders across both games

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

From a logical perspective the Chiefs are a much bigger rivalry right now. From a ife time as a Charger fan and an emotional perspective I am with you, I will always hate the raiders more and consider them the biggest rivalry.
                  To me there's no real comparison in terms of hate. The Raiders have always been a dirty team and their fans are the worst in terms of mayhem and fights. It's been this way since I was a kid and that's a long time ago. Even though the Chiefs have ruled our division for the past 5 years they don't engender the same hate. They're just a good team with amazing skill players.

This year it looks like the games will mean more than hate. More on the line for the first time in more than 20 years. I expect the Raider faithful to turn out Monday night. I expect fights and mayhem. it could get ugly.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Raiders played Ben during his 2021 Farewell Tour. Let's check in and see how that's going....Oh dear
                    And this was one of Roethlesberger's better plays last Sunday. One interception he threw was just ridiculous.
                    He's done.

Happy the Chargers will play the Steelers this year.

Comment

• AKFlyFisher
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2020
                      • Send PM

Call me crazy, but I am looking forward to Monday Night football to listen to Peyton and Eli (and guests) discuss Herbert and the Chargers. I never, ever thought as a Charger fan I would listen to anything Eli says, but I have to admit that I've loved their Monday night coverage and analysis.

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        Agree... its hard not to hate the raiders..... Chucky is slowly making this raiders team tougher, and nastier like some of those old school raiders teams and their fans are even worse then they used to be..... so hating them is very appropriate!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

And this was one of Roethlesberger's better plays last Sunday. One interception he threw was just ridiculous.
                          He's done.

Happy the Chargers will play the Steelers this year.
                          I saw Pitt play the Colts last year on TV towards the end of the year. Colts jumped out to a huge lead - Steelers did come back.

But there was one play - a stretch running play where Ben could barely move to hand the ball off.

He is a year older with an OL that is probably worse, than last years. But maybe this one play is an anomaly but Ben is looking old these days!

Comment

Working...
                          X