• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    I won't root for the "Chargers" if they aren't here.....I still love NFL Football though so my Sundays will be full.
    It will be hard for me to enjoy NFL football with all the corruption (Goodell, Patriots, this whole stadium bullshit) so without the Chargers it will be easy for me to detach.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      If you paid 120 for a seat to the Raiders of Jags game you could be sitting next to a Raider or Jags fan that paid 60 for the seat. More awayfans at bad games when prices are cheep and the best games will already be in demand by away fans at the dynamic price..
      Buy your game game tickets to less attractive teams from stub hub. Buy them from the team for high demand games. This has no affect on season ticket prices. If you believe ticket sales are going to suck, buy single tickets close to game day on stub hub for a nice discount.

What is preventing SD fans from buying the cheap seats to Raiders and Jags games?

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Raider fans, oh, and the fact that it's tickets the the Carson Chargers they are going to see this year.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Faded blues
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2013
          • Send PM

They should boycott em completely.

The only good news is that the Chargers are getting called out on the carpet

Comment

Working...
          X