Chargers At Ravens Pre Game Discussion (Wk 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
    East coast game......early start.......

Coach will have them ready. Speedy linebackers and Derwin will be the key to Lamar. I feel Dru & Kyzir could have great days.
    If so? It should be a win for the Bolts.

As they did with Mahomes, the Bolts will focus on not letting Jackson get out of the pocket on the edges.

I'd like to see the Bolts really dominate the Time of Possession stat, because that will keep the defense resting on the bench.

So... fewer 40 and 70 yard bombs to MikeDub, and more 8 and 15 yard strikes to Keenan, the tight ends, and Ekeler.

Comment

• equivocation
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Blastttoff View Post

I said on the OT drive…
      14 planned rushing, 6 scramble, 48 passing.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

not sure how the flex works but..

this game needs to be flexed to Sunday night over the Seahawks / Steelers game.

Comment

• SBbound
          Casual fanatic
          • Feb 2019
          • Merced/San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
          not sure how the flex works but..

this game needs to be flexed to Sunday night over the Seahawks / Steelers game.
          Flex starts week 11

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            Baltimore opens as a 3.5 pt favorite over the Chargers.

Discuss
            Im glad they are favorites....

Jackson and the AZ QB may be the 2 quickest, most elusive runners in the NFL...... Jackson is not a polished, consistently accurate QB, but he does get on hot streaks like he did in 2nd half of the game with Indy...... if he plays like that this week against us, it will be another tough, high scoring game......
            Their defense is good but they gamble, blitz alot and leave DB's one on one with receivers so we need to protect herbie and we can burn them downfield..... they like to jump all over the short stuff....

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Staley has had winning game plans in every game so far, we’re a foot nudge from undefeated, against a lot of top teams.

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

If so? It should be a win for the Bolts.

As they did with Mahomes, the Bolts will focus on not letting Jackson get out of the pocket on the edges.

I'd like to see the Bolts really dominate the Time of Possession stat, because that will keep the defense resting on the bench.

So... fewer 40 and 70 yard bombs to MikeDub, and more 8 and 15 yard strikes to Keenan, the tight ends, and Ekeler.
                running out clock won't help unless we are scoring alot of TD's..... Colts had a 16 point lead but couldn't hold it because they missed a game clicking FG...... Ravens moved the ball at will on groiund and in the air on those last 3 TD drives...unstoppable......

Comment

Well...they are 4-1. Any team with that record will be tough. Plus its an away game, and the Ravens are always tough. One advantage we have this year is there is not a lot of film on our offense as its new, but there is film out there now. And Harbaugh is smart.

Somehow...I fear they will exploit our biggest weakness. Our kicking game.

But after that Cleveland game, if the Chargers can play like that, they can hang with anyone I think.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Defense is going to have to tackle better this week. I can only imagine the hair pulling I'm going to do watching Lamar scoot away from missed tackles if the defense tackles like they did last week.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post
                      Well...they are 4-1. Any team with that record will be tough. Plus its an away game, and the Ravens are always tough. One advantage we have this year is there is not a lot of film on our offense as its new, but there is film out there now. And Harbaugh is smart.

Somehow...I fear they will exploit our biggest weakness. Our kicking game.

But after that Cleveland game, if the Chargers can play like that, they can hang with anyone I think.
                      The stats say this should be a high scoring game with their bad pass defense and our bad rush defense.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Ontario , Canada
                        • Send PM

We are giving up 5.6 ypr which is the worst in the league. Even adjusted for SOS, it is still around 5. I think we can still win but it would be good to win 24-14 instead of 47 -42. No doubt BAL will be running the ball down our throats again. Should be entertaining but there is some concern w that run D.

Comment

• Berserker76
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post
                          We are giving up 5.6 ypr which is the worst in the league. Even adjusted for SOS, it is still around 5. I think we can still win but it would be good to win 24-14 instead of 47 -42. No doubt BAL will be running the ball down our throats again. Should be entertaining but there is some concern w that run D.
                          Lamar is about the only Ravens running threat I'm worried about. I think we have the schemes and personnel to bottle him up. Will be a fun game, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X