• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Where's the excitement?

This place has such a somber mood lately. I know there hasn't been a lot of positive vibes this offseason but it is what it is.

I really hope we can make some noise this year as it really does have a "there's no tomorrow" feel to it.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

Fabiani is the new Norv, sucking the life out of everything.

Comment

• Wheels
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

I think the product on the field will be good. I really like the changes the team made and think we'll make the playoffs, and have a great shot at winning the division. I have a hard time getting excited about it as my loyalty currently is in limbo. I love the San Diego Chargers, and hate the LA Chargers, but I can't tell what they are right now.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I am pumped for the season. I think we have a very well rounded team. If we get some rush off the edge we are going to be very dangerous.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

I agree, there's not a lot of excitement around here.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

One more year drinking and cursing at the local dives. San Diego Super Chargers, get it done.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Maybe this will help...
              New Eats at Qualcomm Stadium
              By Monica Garske
              Delaware North Sportservice
              The new “Diego Burger” at The Q boasts American cheese with fried chile relleno, plus all of the traditional fixings – lettuce, tomato, onions and pickle chips.
              Nachos are so last season. When Chargers season kicks off at Qualcomm Stadium this fall, patrons will have plenty of new stadium snacks to sink their teeth into.
              Delaware North Sportservice, the company that provides Southern California-themed concessions at downtown San Diego’s Petco Park, recently won a contract to do the same at “The Q.”
              Yelp's Top 100 Local Places to Eat
              On Wednesday, the company and the San Diego Chargers unveiled several new, mouthwatering food items that will be available at the stadium come football season.
              Those menu items include the “Diego Burger,” a burger boasting American cheese and a fried chile relleno, plus all of the traditional fixings – lettuce, tomato, onions and pickle chips.
              Weekend Events: Aug. 6-9
              There’s also the “Cali Surf Burrito,” which is loaded with shrimp, beef, potato fries, cabbage, pico de gallo, guacamole, salsa, sour cream and cheese.
              For especially hungry football fans, the “Philly by the Foot” should measure up nicely: a Philly sandwich that can be made to be up to three feet long.
              The “Chicken Buffalo Sandwich” includes chicken tenders covered in buffalo reaper sauce, topped with blue cheese and coleslaw. The “Loaded Skins” consist of mashed potatoes with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and chili.
              Then there’s the “Breakfast Mary in a Cup,” a cool take on a Bloody Mary featuring spicy bloody Michelada mix, generously garnished with bacon on a stick, celery, pickled egg and olives.
              Finally, for nacho lovers, the new “Veggie Nachos” will boast roasted corn, peppers, pico de gallo and cotija cheese, bringing the stadium staple to a whole new level.
              Additionally, Delaware North Sportservice will offer some new items available in stadium suites. This includes the “Deli Baguette,” roasted turkey, Applewood smoked bacon, genoa salami, soppressata, provolone cheese, spicy giardiniera and parmesan stacked on a three-foot baguette.
              Other suite offerings include kettle chips with bacon, ranch and green onion dip and tamales – jalapeno and cheese wrapped in tasty masa dough.
              The Chargers take on the Cowboys on Aug. 13 in a pre-season match-up at Qualcomm Stadium. The regular season at The Q kicks off on Sept. 13 with the Bolts squaring off against the Detroit Lions.

Like any 5 star restaurant, no prices.
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• bonehead
                Undrafted
                • Jul 2013
                • TBD
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Delaware North , tells u everything u need to know about the Spani
                Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  Delaware North , tells u everything u need to know about the Spani
                  A bagel with bacon and cheese? Those anti-semitic bastards!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Sounds better than Machingun bacon...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Don't blame me. I felt a little bit of a pulse when I posed my "Who Will Sustain A Season-Ending Injury" thread. LOL!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

The Fibs pulse...

Like the dead cat bounce.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X