• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Wow, what a catch. With DPI on top of it.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I'm not pulling for the steelers, but they are playing stupid with the clock.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Catchable, but dropped. Vikings escape infamy, Steelers I guess need lots of help for the playoffs.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

The Vikings are the 2020 Chargers. No lead is too big or too small.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            The Vikings are the 2020 Chargers. No lead is too big or too small.
            I was thinking same thing Rich! It was like watching our team all over again. Glad Vikes pulled it out. ALways liked that team.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I was thinking same thing Rich! It was like watching our team all over again. Glad Vikes pulled it out. ALways liked that team.

TG
              NFL Sunday Ticket - have seen a lot of there games and the Vikings have "chargered" a lot this year. It started against Arizona when Zimmer "settled" for a 36 yard FG the kicker missed. MN got to like the 20 with 30 seconds and didn't run one more play. The RAvens they had a lead and lost. The Panthers they had a lead, had to go to OT. Both Lions games. Last night. They have found ways to let teams back into games.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

What is the game with the more impact on the Chargers way to the playoff this week ?
                I don't care about DEN. They're almost dead.
                BAL at CLE and LV at KC ? At least, two of these teams will get a loss.
                I think SF at CIN and BUF at TB are the real deal.
                With the tie-break advantage over CIN, I will go with a Brady's win over BUF !

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

The Raiders-Chiefs game potentially has the biggest impact. If the Raiders were to somehow win, or if they cause an injury to Kelce, Hill or Mahomes that keeps them out of the Thurs night game 4 days later, it will be huge for the Chargers. Forty Niners-Bengals and Bills-Bucs have the second-most impact. A loss by either AFC team and a Bolts win creates some separation for the Chargers over them. A Ravens win over the Browns probably buries Cleveland, although I will be rooting for the Browns because if they beat the Ravens because it could mean the difference between traveling to Baltimore in the playoffs or getting the Ravens at SoFi. A Lions victory over the Broncos would probably bury Denver's post-season ambitions.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    The Raiders-Chiefs game potentially has the biggest impact. If the Raiders were to somehow win, or if they cause an injury to Kelce, Hill or Mahomes that keeps them out of the Thurs night game 4 days later, it will be huge for the Chargers. Forty Niners-Bengals and Bills-Bucs have the second-most impact. A loss by either AFC team and a Bolts win creates some separation for the Chargers over them. A Ravens win over the Browns probably buries Cleveland, although I will be rooting for the Browns because if they beat the Ravens because it could mean the difference between traveling to Baltimore in the playoffs or getting the Ravens at SoFi. A Lions victory over the Broncos would probably bury Denver's post-season ambitions.
                    Velo!!! Don't do that. You're attracting some real fucked up karma by your statement above. That's either going to come back against our Chargers OR maybe even yourself! Or BOTH! I don't want any of that to happen my friend.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

Why is it CHI/GB on Sunday night ?
                      DAL/WAS, LV/KC or BAL/CLE would have been much better.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

Velo!!! Don't do that. You're attracting some real fucked up karma by your statement above. That's either going to come back against our Chargers OR maybe even yourself! Or BOTH! I don't want any of that to happen my friend.
                        I don't wish anybody injury. I was simply stating ways the Raiders at Chiefs could impact the Chargers.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                          Why is it CHI/GB on Sunday night ?
                          DAL/WAS, LV/KC or BAL/CLE would have been much better.

I heard the reason why the Chargers-Bengals game couldn't be flexed as it was NOT in the 4pm Eastern window, Those three games listed are all in the 1pm Eastern window.

Comment

Working...
                          X