• Show
Clear All
  • KNSD
    Registered Charger Hater
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
    You are only a Charger one year at a time....LOL ��
    You are only a Charger FAN one year at a time.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Screeme
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

You guys are out of your mind if you think Lambo makes it over Novak. I know Lambo has the leg, and had that good game, but by all accounts to has been terrible/inconsistent in practice. Sure you can argue field position, but it comes at a price. Novak puts points on the board and the last I checked it's points, not position that goes on the scoreboard. If you take the leg you'll be sick to your stomach as he shanks a gimme 25 yard er. His kickoffs sure are pretty though.

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Screeme View Post
        You guys are out of your mind if you think Lambo makes it over Novak. I know Lambo has the leg, and had that good game, but by all accounts to has been terrible/inconsistent in practice. Sure you can argue field position, but it comes at a price. Novak puts points on the board and the last I checked it's points, not position that goes on the scoreboard. If you take the leg you'll be sick to your stomach as he shanks a gimme 25 yard er. His kickoffs sure are pretty though.
        Really? I had not heard that, all I've been reading is how accurate he had been in college.

Comment

I hope Dzubnar makes the team. I love that kid's motor. Jacoby Jones looks like he's running in concrete cleats compared to past years.

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

I said when they signed him that I don't think Jacoby Jones will make the team. He simply does not bring enough as a wr or a returner to justify cutting one of the young guys. Look up his returns from last year, he only averaged just a little more per return than our terrible return game did last season. Can you justify cutting young talent like Inman, Williams or even Herndon for him? Well...maybe Herndon.
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Dreamius Smith over Brown? He is making 3 mil I believe to be the #4 RB. Not sure his exact numbers but it isn't small for a 4th stringer

Comment

• KNSD
                Registered Charger Hater
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                I said when they signed him that I don't think Jacoby Jones will make the team. He simply does not bring enough as a wr or a returner to justify cutting one of the young guys. Look up his returns from last year, he only averaged just a little more per return than our terrible return game did last season. Can you justify cutting young talent like Inman, Williams or even Herndon for him? Well...maybe Herndon.
                Herdon seems to be a better returner at this point in time, and does something for the team that would be very "Patriot-like" - he brings a different skill set to the WR position that the team can use in very specific situations to help win games.
                Prediction:
                Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  You're an idiot, you have no idea if the Chargers stay or go,,,, no one does.

I can only root for the team this year, that applies every year since I've rooted for them, what else can you do??
                  Then, from one idiot to another, root for them THIS year. Want a championship THIS year. Fuck next year. Oh, and fuck you too.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Anybody seen Kendall Reyes this Training Camp. I thinks he's been going around wearing his cloak of invisibility. I'd rate him as the #7 guy on the d line.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltergeist
                      Pesky apparition
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Baja Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

The Bolts just posted a shiny new depth chart. I know you have to take it with a grain of salt, but there are some interesting things there. Reyes is still listed as the starter. Jacoby Jones still listed as number one in both return spots and number two behind Floyd in one of the receiver spots in the strange 3 receiver, two tight end offense the depth chart runs. Fluker listed at RT. Porkchop is listed as starting RG. Take it for what it is worth. Here is the link: http://www.chargers.com/news/2015/07...ghtning-report

Comment

• Grinners
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
                        The Bolts just posted a shiny new depth chart. I know you have to take it with a grain of salt, but there are some interesting things there. Reyes is still listed as the starter. Jacoby Jones still listed as number one in both return spots and number two behind Floyd in one of the receiver spots in the strange 3 receiver, two tight end offense the depth chart runs. Fluker listed at RT. Porkchop is listed as starting RG. Take it for what it is worth. Here is the link: http://www.chargers.com/news/2015/07...ghtning-report
                        Yeah that 3WR, 2TE Offensive Alignment only has 4 OLinemen (2 OT & 2 OG) the Center is not used in that formation. I think it was a Chip Kelly concept?

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

So we're down to 3 healthy OLBs. May have to PS Dzubnar and keep Mueller.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X