X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Gross. Rivers was on the Pat Robertson show? I guess I should have expected it. Great player - strange personal life.

Comment

• Maverick
      (Coryellian)
      • Jun 2013
      • Point Loma
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
      Gross. Rivers was on the Pat Robertson show? I guess I should have expected it. Great player - strange personal life.
      Just because PR made an appearance on the 700 Club doesn't mean he is in lockstep agreement with all of Robertson's beliefs or ideology. That being said, I am sure Rivers was asked to appear on the show largely due to his being both a strong Christian & conservative. Not sure how that translates into a "strange personal life".

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
        Just because PR made an appearance on the 700 Club doesn't mean he is in lockstep agreement with all of Robertson's beliefs or ideology. That being said, I am sure Rivers was asked to appear on the show largely due to his being both a strong Christian & conservative. Not sure how that translates into a "strange personal life".
        I just translated it on my phone.

700 Club is German for weirdos.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-12-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

no, that's the Nein-hundred Club

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
            I don't think PR knows what a sick piece of work Robertson is, I don't hold it against him for going on the show to talk about his faith and family, LT was on their years back also
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              I don't think PR knows what a sick piece of work Robertson is, I don't hold it against him for going on the show to talk about his faith and family, LT was on their years back also
              Oh man, Tomlinson too?
              I hope you meant Lawrence Taylor - he's more of a 700 Club type.

Comment

Working...
              X