• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
    This is how our boys are going to be dressed out for Sunday's game. I *LOVE* the throwback road uniforms!

I love the all whites such a clean look. Can't wait for Sunday night.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I love the all whites such a clean look. Can't wait for Sunday night.
      I'm good with any Charger uniform compared to the Rams outfits. They truly look like crap!

:2cents:
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I'm good with any Charger uniform compared to the Rams outfits. They truly look like crap!

:2cents:
        Very true, they are terrible for sure.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Raiders have been a team in a tail spin, then they ran into some floundering teams and barely won,
          and then the shocked everyone by beating a hot Colts team in Indy;
          so, who are they?

Here is what one Colt observer said:
          @HolderStephen
          I had a high ranking Colts source suggest to me this week that they needed that loss. I think some of that is probably spin, but I do understand the sentiment. They’ve been grinding a long time (since 1-4), and focus can start to wane.

Four of Indy's last 5 games have been against the Bills, Buccaneers, Pats, Cardinals.....after that group, they most probably couldn't get up for the Raiders.

This is a very winnable game.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
            Day One...
            • Mar 2019
            • Brentwood, 94513
            • Send PM

I’m thinking, it’s going to be a BEATDOWN. But it’s never seems to be that when Rivals play. When we do win, can we get Herbert to do his, “I was in”, this time, meaning the playoffs. Then my excitement to play the Chiefs will be at another level. And that’s hard to believe.

Comment

• UtahBolt
              Did we win?
              • Jun 2013
              • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
              Raiders have been a team in a tail spin, then they ran into some floundering teams and barely won,
              so, who are they?

@HolderStephen
              I had a high ranking Colts source suggest to me this week that they needed that loss. I think some of that is probably spin, but I do understand the sentiment. They’ve been grinding a long time (since 1-4), and focus can start to wane.

Four of Indy's last 5 games have been against the Bills, Buccaneers, Pats, Cardinals.....after that group, they most probably couldn't get up for the Raiders.

If you watch the in-season Hard Knocks with the Colts, you can see why they lost. So much of their team, including Wentz did not practice for most or even at all during the week. Then Ryan Kelly buried his daughter, Covid, injuries, etc. It was a crazy week for them...
              I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

More good news. Probably the cleanest injury list at the end of the regular season.

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                  I’m thinking, it’s going to be a BEATDOWN. But it’s never seems to be that when Rivals play. When we do win, can we get Herbert to do his, “I was in”, this time, meaning the playoffs. Then my excitement to play the Chiefs will be at another level. And that’s hard to believe.
                  i sure hope so!.....

Chargers when healthy are the better team overall, but both teams are good enough and flawed enough to win or lose this game..... as a close game or blowout.....

which team will want it more?....... which will concentrate and execute better?...

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                    so, who are they?

@HolderStephen

Division game, on the road, playoffs on the line, Carr with an axe to grind. Sure it's fun for us fans to speculate, but I'm sure the Bolts won't take them lightly. Nor should they, regardless of the Raiders' recent "unimpressive" wins.

Personally I'm having a hard time gauging this game, with as inconsistent the Chargers have been all year. It would be a beauty if our defense is finally getting its shit together and playing at least average football. Be a nice time to peak a little, as a team.
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

I don't think we've ever been so healthy at this time of year. It's all hands on deck for this one! Can't wait for Sunday night!
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• CivilBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                        Pretty much good qb is their D’s kryptonite

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                          I don't think we've ever been so healthy at this time of year. It's all hands on deck for this one! Can't wait for Sunday night!
                          agree.....

Comment

Working...
                          X