• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

So many ex-Chargers on the Raiders this season. Casey, Denzel, Philon, Square, Facyson, Teamer, Gus D, Rich B.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Even tho the Bolts won handily their first game, one player that kept making plays that game was Renfrow. He’ll be James’ assignment. Renfrow is good and has to be kept in check!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

I agree with this; however, I still think that if we had been in front of the Dolphins instead of behind them thus having our choice of the two, we would have selected Tua.
        That's what so fricking depressing for Dolphin fans! lol

The Dolphins might well have lucked into Justin Herbert, if only the Chargers had selected ahead of them.

To be fair though, we most likely will never really KNOW.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

That's what so fricking depressing for Dolphin fans! lol

The Dolphins might well have lucked into Justin Herbert, if only the Chargers had selected ahead of them.

To be fair though, we most likely will never really KNOW.
          They had the choice between the 2 guys. That's' all we know until TT writes his book about building the Chargers Super Bowl team. And he may not be honest then

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Mars
            • Ball Holder
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Have you no shame, Rich ?
            Hobbs' lawyer claims that what he did is not illegal in Nevada and is not a DUI. And like it or not, he is correct. The charges will eventually be dropped.

But after one of your teammates just KILLED someone in a drunk driving accident, you would think these guys would know better than to even THINK of putting themselves in this situation. So if Bisaccia had any balls, he would suspend him just for being an idiot.

I don't know that I've even noticed the guy on the field, so would it even impact the outcome? Just send a message to your team, Rich.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Nick Hardwick, on his Instagram, talking about Raider Week under Marty Schottenheimer. As soon as the game before a Raider game ended, Marty would announce to the team it's Raider week! Hardwick said, wait a minute we're not going to enjoy this victory or mourn this loss? But Marty would jump right into Raider week, nothing else mattered, it was Raider week! He wants to instill that into the current coaching staff and players. Beating the Raiders is of paramount importance.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                Even tho the Bolts won handily their first game, one player that kept making plays that game was Renfrow. He’ll be James’ assignment. Renfrow is good and has to be kept in check!
                Chargers haven't tried that fake punt since this game - but Renfrow was the one who made a good play

Maybe try it again. But than again, may not need any trick plays to win this one. Just roll em Bolts

Comment

• Parcells
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I agree with this; however, I still think that if we had been in front of the Dolphins instead of behind them thus having our choice of the two, we would have selected Tua.
                  If it had been me as GM, I’m probably reading up to snag Tua or definitely not taking Herbert at 6. I (like a lot of this forum), we’re not supportive of the Herbert pick on draft day. Telesco made it and has always claimed that was the guy they wanted. That buys him some slack in my mind.

Also, we’re seeing significant improvement from a number of his previous draft picks now that they have different (read: better) coaching. If we win and make the playoffs, I am not calling for TT’s head.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Sounds like yer a bit "Hot Blooded," there, Foreigner...
                    He’s got a fever of 103 …
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Based on what? I told TT before the draft to not take Tua, that Herbie was the stud. You think he wasn’t listening to me?

LAC public statements are that Herbert was always there guy but thats hardly an unbiased independent source of truth there lol. If my wife asks if i ate the entire pizza, i will say no. But i might have …
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        Nick Hardwick, on his Instagram, talking about Raider Week under Marty Schottenheimer. As soon as the game before a Raider game ended, Marty would announce to the team it's Raider week! Hardwick said, wait a minute we're not going to enjoy this victory or mourn this loss? But Marty would jump right into Raider week, nothing else mattered, it was Raider week! He wants to instill that into the current coaching staff and players. Beating the Raiders is of paramount importance.
                        Quick Bobby Ross story, do you know what Coach Bobby Ross, who was QB at VMI in 1958, did to celebrate a victory? He had a bowl of Cream of Wheat.

image_2022-01-07_111956.png

Back to Marty "There's a gleem!"

Raiders Suck.jpg

I wonder if LT still has his Raiders Suck! t-shirt.

Comment

• Caslon
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

So…here are white top uniforms.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X