Chargers @ Raiders Game Day Thread / Post Game Discussion (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDBORN
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Probably because the spaznos family are fine with stayin in their lane and bein the lovable losers as long as they get their cut of the revenue pie every year.
    I want TT gone after this season either way. He won't be though

Comment

• fanatic
      Registered Chiefs Fan
      • Dec 2021
      • Southern California
      • Realtor
      • Send PM

There are no great AFC teams. Most games are like this now. Chargers will win. Herbert is a winner and Carr will choke. Just get in the dance and any of those teams can get to the Bowl.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post
        The refs have apparently never heard of an uncatchable pass. Meanwhile, our WRs are getting mugged with zero calls.
        Seriously. Have to check the rule book but that’s not a penalty as far as I recall. Staley should have challenged or got them to take a look the way Bisaccia did

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Team needs more player leadership...someone who steps it up collectively.

Comment

• Bolts318
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

I think it is so true what Charlie Casserly said after "Black Monday" a couple seasons ago -"if your defense is weak, don't think a defensive guy is the answer" and vice versa on the offense. Staley has not done a thing to make this defense better. Worst 3rd down defense is just ingrained in the DNA of this team, nothing changes.

Comment

• I do not get the 3rd and 23 formation. There was no defender in the middle within 20 yards of the line of scrimmage. The RB did not get touched until he was 20 yards down the field.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
                Regroup. Score 7 on the opening drive. Momentum back on our side.

Also, tell Harris to take off his pads and throw his shirt and gloves in the stands...
                I agree… that was a stupid penalty. It seems like Harris and Murray are competing who can make more bone headed play.

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                  We're behind so all you cry babies are in heaven.

I'm confident that we will win this game. They can't handle our offense and we aren't apt to give them any more lucky ones like we did on that last series.
                  Chargers will take the lead late, then make some dumb mistake on defense to tear our hearts out.

C'mon, you know it.

At least this will spare us running around trying to contain Josh Allen.
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Irish Chargers
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                    We're behind so all you cry babies are in heaven.

I'm confident that we will win this game. They can't handle our offense and we aren't apt to give them any more lucky ones like we did on that last series.

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post
                      I do not get the 3rd and 23 formation. There was no defender in the middle within 20 yards of the line of scrimmage. The RB did not get touched until he was 20 yards downs the field.
                      Our defensive minded genius apparently. Lol stayley.

I'm hiring Fangio tomorrow as DC if I'm TT.

Comment

• fanatic
                        Registered Chiefs Fan
                        • Dec 2021
                        • Southern California
                        • Realtor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts318 View Post
                        I think it is so true what Charlie Casserly said after "Black Monday" a couple seasons ago -"if your defense is weak, don't think a defensive guy is the answer" and vice versa on the offense. Staley has not done a thing to make this defense better. Worst 3rd down defense is just ingrained in the DNA of this team, nothing changes.
                        Takes time to get his guys. I like Staley. He is a rookie HC. Experience still counts for something.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                          This shit is rigged man.I fuckin knew it with all the damn shows talkin about the turds have dealt with so much adversity and with a new stadium.If the turds win this shit show then I personally cannot deny any longer how fake this shit is man.We whooped their ass first game and now dont know how to even play?
                          Also almost forgot its the anniversary to the day of the last time Madden took the 'turds to a Superbowl.This shit is so fuckin scripted man.I swear we lose to this POS lame ass team that we ALL KNOW we should be destroying Im done.Fuck givin the NFL owners especially the spaznos my hard earned money anymore.Fuck their sports Entertainment.We lose tonite KNOW that is was written that way,straight up.

Comment

Working...
                          X