• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

It was the "JackBoyz," and they had a celebration every time someone got a pick...the only problem with that is that during one of those wild melees, Derwin got cleated and missed a bunch of games...so much for the "JackBoyz"...
    DJ’s play time got jacked all right :runaway:

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

How about Champs, that would be a good nickname once its earned.
      Just keep his college nickname… the heartbreaker

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

download.jpeg
        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Rewatching Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship Game

JC Jackson has coverage on Travis Kelce. Kelce was held to three balls for 23 yards. Kyle Van Noy is superb on the blitzes of Patrick Mahomes and got a monster sack in the 1st Quarter.

Kyle Van Noy - Led all Patriots defense in tackles with 10, 8 solo, 2 sacks and 2 TFLs. In a championship game.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Rewatching Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship Game

JC Jackson has coverage on Travis Kelce. Kelce was held to three balls for 23 yards. Kyle Van Noy is superb on the blitzes of Patrick Mahomes and got a monster sack in the 1st Quarter.

Kyle Van Noy - Led all Patriots defense in tackles with 10, 8 solo, 2 sacks and 2 TFLs. In a championship game.
            Peter King recently said that what he likes most about Kyle Van Noy is that he always seems to make that one play that you think is key to a victory.

P.S.: I can't stomach watching any victory getting the Pats to a Super Bowl, even if it grinds the Chief's face into the ground.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Van Noy also whiffed on a tackle of Mahomes that resulted in a big pass to Hill.
              the first two drives by NE were masterful outside of a stupid, pre determined red zone throw/int by Brady.
              NEs final drive on OT to win it was also impressive. Clutch catches and running it on weakened Dline, beautiful.
              white also converted like a thousand 3rd and shorts.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                Van Noy also whiffed on a tackle of Mahomes that resulted in a big pass to Hill.
                the first two drives by NE were masterful outside of a stupid, pre determined red zone throw/int by Brady.
                NEs final drive on OT to win it was also impressive. Clutch catches and running it on weakened Dline, beautiful.
                white also converted like a thousand 3rd and shorts.
                The list of players who whiffed trying to tackle Mahomes is encyclopedic.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

The list of players who whiffed trying to tackle Mahomes is encyclopedic.
                  Mahomes is one slippery fish for sure, just trying to stay objective.
                  In this case, KVN had a direct shot, needed to slow up a bit for a more secure tackle.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Mahomes is one slippery fish for sure, just trying to stay objective.
                    In this case, KVN had a direct shot, needed to slow up a bit for a more secure tackle.
                    Yep...one of my pet peeves is defensive players in general, launching themselves and going for the big hit, (and usually whiffing) instead of slowing down, squaring up vs. ballcarrier, waiting for help to arrive and hem him in, and THEN making the sure tackle...tired of seeing the Launchwhiffy special...

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Peter King recently said that what he likes most about Kyle Van Noy is that he always seems to make that one play that you think is key to a victory.

P.S.: I can't stomach watching any victory getting the Pats to a Super Bowl, even if it grinds the Chief's face into the ground.
                      NE shouldn’t have won that game. Dee Ford handed it to them

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I understand and am sympathetic. The owner of ad agency who is now the chairman of the South Dakota GOP renounced his Viking fandom and did it in a big fuckin' way: He had the secretary page the building to go the window, and then he rolled into the parking lot in his Bobcat skid-steer and an official Minnesota Viking helmet was in the parking lot, and smashed it flat with the bucket while his employees watched.

I rewatch to see how you beat a Chiefs offense - a pass-to-set-up-the-run system, high tempo, that runs through the TE, with an abundance of screens and draws - courtesy of Bill Belichick. Full disclosure, that phantom 15-yard roughing the passer penalty that was called on Chris Jones kept the Patriots alive, when they were stone-dead. The league should apologize. I mean, MY GOD.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Watch Rex Burkhead in that game. I think he's my favorite back in the league and he's a sub-package guy. He's a human Swiss Army Knife, witness the 22 carries for 149 yards and 2 touchdowns for the Texans in his regular season game against my Chargers.

Comment

Working...
                          X