• Show
Clear All
  • Leslie Grossman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2020
    • Oklahoma
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

You know, not even that would matter, unfortunately. The opposing team's fans will just scoop up the tickets and to Spanos that's a wash. The tickets are being sold; who cares who buys them?
    right, that is what I want at this point........and agreed Spanos won't care enough

Comment

• cmplxgal
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • New Jersey
      • Send PM

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

The thought of Norton and Pipkins as our bookend tackles is just so scary.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          The thought of Norton and Pipkins as our bookend tackles is even scarier when your franchise QB is already battling an injury that will nag him for the rest of the season.

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

The thought of this team taking the field again is just so scary. I mean, I know I'm being a curmudgeonly old man, but does ANYONE have confidence that this team can win another game at this point? Other than the the oddball game or two that we might win because our opponent simply implodes?

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Sadly, that may be the best we have to offer now. I'd put Pipkins on the left though. He played better on the left than on the right in the past. Norton will be bad no matter where he's playing.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Chargersfan75
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2021
                • Waco, TX
                • Army retired, VA employee, Student
                • Send PM

I've been a chargers fan for almost 40 years (San Diego native). I can't ever remember feeling this hopeless. How the hell do we always have this many injuries? I took today off work (wow wrath launch I'm a nerd sue me). I think its time to get good and drunk, just read about Slater's torn bicep.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargersfan75 View Post
                  I've been a chargers fan for almost 40 years (San Diego native). I can't ever remember feeling this hopeless. How the hell do we always have this many injuries? I took today off work (wow wrath launch I'm a nerd sue me). I think its time to get good and drunk, just read about Slater's torn bicep.
                  Not just the injuries but it seems only all pro's and probowlers are getting injured. Just obscene.

Comment

• Chargersfan75
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Waco, TX
                    • Army retired, VA employee, Student
                    • Send PM

Also I usually don't comment too much about coaches, because even after all the decades of watching football what do I actually know? But how do you not use Eckler in the redzone or how was it only Gayton's second target and first catch of the season? I mean WTF?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Its not hopeless...if we get Bosa back in the next 3 to 5 weeks, we are still a better team on paper than last year, even with the LT downgrade... it will all come down to leadership and coaching...and not losing more key players for significant time. I think playoffs is reasonable, though a near sure thing may now be closer to 60/40. I dont think we are as bad as we played last week....but neither are we as tough as I thought we would be...gonna find out this teams character in the next 3 weeks.
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                        Its not hopeless...if we get Bosa back in the next 3 to 5 weeks, we are still a better team on paper than last year, even with the LT downgrade... it will all come down to leadership and coaching...and not losing more key players for significant time. I think playoffs is reasonable, though a near sure thing may now be closer to 60/40. I dont think we are as bad as we played last week....but neither are we as tough as I thought we would be...gonna find out this teams character in the next 3 weeks.
                        Better on paper. Means nothing on the field

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

and we know there will be more injuries, they aren't recovering from 1-5 without Slater

Comment

Working...
                          X