First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floydefisher
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    About three weeks ago I started having trouble with my breathing and had to start using oxygen and the Nebulizer. It's not a constant problem like it was a couple of years ago. Instead, it comes and goes. I also find myself so darn lazy that I sleep nearly as much during the day as I do at night. I told my hospice nurse about all this and he and his Doctor gave me a thorough examination. They decided that my cancer had become active again. The period of remission is over. I said - "so you're telling me that my remission is missing!" I may as well joke about it because I can't do much else. I have decided it's time to pray that the end won't be as harsh as they described to me.

They said I'll need to move to an assisted living place before too long. I could also stay here and hire a nurse to care for me but that's very expensive and probably beyond my means.

For right now, I'm doing okay. The bad breathing spells aren't lasting too long and I have the tools (oxygen and nebulizer) to deal with it. My wonderful wife helps me with whatever I need. I praise God for sending her into my life. ​
    Praying for you.

Don't know if you quality for this, but worth a shot to keep you out of the nursing home!

Does Oregon Pay for Home Health Care? - Caring.com

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Praying for you Roo!

Leave a comment:

• Craig440
    replied
    Prayers and Mojo coming from me Chargeroo. You are an inspiration to me. We didn't know each other but we were both at the AFL Championship game 1963. Chargers are about to go on a run. We both have to watch that.

Leave a comment:

• colorado
    replied
    The good lord has kept you on this earth for a reason. I believe it was for you to make an impact on people. For what little time I've been on this forum, I see you've made a huge impact on a lot of people from what I read.

.prayers for you chargeroo and your family

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Love and hope for you Roo

Leave a comment:

• Lefty2SLO
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Prayers, Roo.
    Ditto Roo . . . . . . . . . . The Lefty family is adding you to our prayer list.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Prayers, Roo.

Leave a comment:

• NOrvMeNow
    replied
    Best wishes Chargeroo, no reason why it can't go in remission again.

Leave a comment:

• captaind
    replied
    Best wishes, Roo. I'll put you back on the prayer list.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Thunder
    replied
    You've been on my daily prayer list for almost two years now. God has been faithful to you and will continue to be through this time of transition into your new heavenly body. Just think - no more pain, no more sorrow, just heavenly exaltation! I'm proud to call you my brother in Christ!

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Rally for Roo! Thinking of you today, brother.

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Prayers to you man.Trust and have faith always in our Heavenly Father to see ya thru bro.Bolt Up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X