First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts&noles
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Here's the latest - they brought me a hospital bed yesterday. They think I'm on my last days but I think I'm holding my own and maybe even improving a bit. I thank Jesus for that.

As for the bed - my recliner is more comfortable and I like it better. Happily, my 'man cave' is large so I have plenty of room for both of them. I'll just ignore the bed for now.

Next time you pray for me, also say a quick prayer for yourself thanking God for those breathes you take everyday because it sure is important!
    Yes it is Roo.
    I hear talk of the third temple being built soon.
    Makes me realize even more any day could be my last and or he could be coming anytime so try to be more obedient in my life.
    I found a great group of people in the last year,that really helps a sinner like me.
    So nice to be able to share this with you.
    Iam 40,my dad is from San Diego so he grew up a chargers fan so naturally I became one..
    Football was my "church" not any more!
    Still like to peak in once in awhile.
    Came on here to look at the scheduled and seen this pinned..
    Great job Fleet.
    Roo where does the nick name come from?
    God Bless brother:-)

Leave a comment:

• Berserker76
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Roo will make the first game, and the next and the next... etc. Go Roo!
    Yep, one game at a time, Roo. You can rest up after the SB win.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Here's the latest - they brought me a hospital bed yesterday. They think I'm on my last days but I think I'm holding my own and maybe even improving a bit. I thank Jesus for that.

As for the bed - my recliner is more comfortable and I like it better. Happily, my 'man cave' is large so I have plenty of room for both of them. I'll just ignore the bed for now.

Next time you pray for me, also say a quick prayer for yourself thanking God for those breathes you take everyday because it sure is important!
    Thanks for the update Roo. Here till the end with you. Thank you for being here for us.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Roo will make the first game, and the next and the next... etc. Go Roo!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Screw that hospital bed. We’re opening against the Raiders and need you for that!

Leave a comment:

• Bolts4ever213
    replied
    RrrrrrooooOOOooooooo

Leave a comment:

• UtahBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

You're very welcome. I just love that we get to experience this. To be able to walk this man right up to the gates? As a Charger Fan community? These are the things that make us great. I suspect the growth we all obtain from this will be immense.
    I think that has already started, we can all take inspiration from Roo's grace and courage as he leads us all down this path. Thanks again Roo...

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

Thanks for doing this, Fleet. I check the thread every day.
    You're very welcome. I just love that we get to experience this. To be able to walk this man right up to the gates? As a Charger Fan community? These are the things that make us great. I suspect the growth we all obtain from this will be immense.

Leave a comment:

• Craig440
    replied

I really like hearing you feel like you are improving. I am praying for you to make it thru the season. That would be miraculous.

Leave a comment:

• bartman83642
    replied

Can't blame you there. If you are more comfortable in the recliner than that is where you should be!

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cmplxgal
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
    Bump. This belongs on the front page and up high. Thinking about stickying this so we all know whats happening with you Roo. Prayers brother..

Thanks for doing this, Fleet. I check the thread every day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X