Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeroo
    replied
    I have AFIB so my blood pressure varies from day to day, probably even minute to minute. White coasts or not.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Good, hopefully no news from the heart monitor I wore, but I think my issue recently was pressure output, not a weird electrical thing. When I had the heart attack 3 yrs ago, the standard drugs prescribed for blood pressure may have been too good, Now just down to Losartan, at the lowest normal dose, and my BP is controlled, at least when I'm not in front of a white coat.
    Funny you say that. My blood pressure usually sits around 117/70, my dentist, every visit would take my blood pressure and it would be like 140/95. She would tell me you need to see the doctor your blood pressure is way too high. I finally told her "its you" or just being at the dentist that makes my blood pressure scream.

I really liked my dentist. I have just had some bad dentists in the past that still haunt me.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Good, hopefully no news from the heart monitor I wore, but I think my issue recently was pressure output, not a weird electrical thing. When I had the heart attack 3 yrs ago, the standard drugs prescribed for blood pressure may have been too good, Now just down to Losartan, at the lowest normal dose, and my BP is controlled, at least when I'm not in front of a white coat.
    :woot: Sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

How's your ticker doing?

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Don't forget... Bolt decals!
    How's your ticker doing?

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Don't forget... Bolt decals!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied

You can count on that!
    I am thrilled for you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    I don't have any change to my cancer. I seem to have reached a plateau, the breathing has quit getting worse but it's quit getting better too. But, I do have some good news -
    In the past two weeks I've been given two pieces of equipment that make me somewhat mobile. First, Medicare gave me a PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR that I can take with me when I want to go somewhere. It only weighs five pounds and it provides me with four hours of oxygen. I used it for church and it's really a help. Then, a lady from church gave me a scooter -
    I haven't taken it anywhere yet except for a spin around the block, but it's really sweet.

These two items have made me much more mobile than I was. Praise God for sending me this equipment.
    Roo, I know a guy who can soup that up for you, so it can go 80mph, and you can do wheelies and spinouts!

So great that it helps you get out and around better.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by jamrock View Post

That’s beautiful.

just make sure to scoot your ass in front of a TV on Sept 11
    You can count on that!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    I don't have any change to my cancer. I seem to have reached a plateau, the breathing has quit getting worse but it's quit getting better too. But, I do have some good news -
    In the past two weeks I've been given two pieces of equipment that make me somewhat mobile. First, Medicare gave me a PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR that I can take with me when I want to go somewhere. It only weighs five pounds and it provides me with four hours of oxygen. I used it for church and it's really a help. Then, a lady from church gave me a scooter -
    I haven't taken it anywhere yet except for a spin around the block, but it's really sweet.

These two items have made me much more mobile than I was. Praise God for sending me this equipment.
    That’s beautiful.

just make sure to scoot your ass in front of a TV on Sept 11

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Good stuff Roo.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X