• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    This has been a really bad day for me. I awoke to deep pain in my lungs and very poor breathing. It's been a bit discouraging but then the thought came to me how wonderful it'll be tomorrow when it's all cleared up. Praise Jesus for the bad days because they make the better days seem so good!

Once again, thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.
    Prayers brother. They never stop.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
      Roo, I hope you’ll leave us with one more thread, the Day 1 Draft Thread, even if you start it early. We’re all hoping you're around to celebrate this year’s draft class.
      Roo has permission to start that thread whenever he wants. This is a great idea F21.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Hey Roo...I left you a personal message. I know you said you sometimes have a little trouble with that application. When you get a chance,
        Hope you are well enough to appreciate/observe Easter peacefully.
        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

Roo, you are enveloped by the love of God. Safe travels, my friend.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
            East Coast Chargers Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
            • Send PM

Can we get an update my friend

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

The hospice people brought me a third condenser - bedroom, living room, and man cave so I have fresh oxygen everywhere now. It's helping me more than I would have guessed. So the last three days have been better. Even now though, the best I can do is sit in my recliner. I read TPB, watch a bit of TV, etc.

I re-watched the Bolt's big win at Cinn. yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

The hospice people brought me a third condenser - bedroom, living room, and man cave so I have fresh oxygen everywhere now. It's helping me more than I would have guessed. So the last three days have been better. Even now though, the best I can do is sit in my recliner. I read TPB, watch a bit of TV, etc.

I re-watched the Bolt's big win at Cinn. yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
                …that Cincy game and the first KC game saw the charger get out to early leads with some very lucky bounces going their way early. The Michael Davis interception almost seemed like Seau’s spirit was having fun with Ja’marr Chase by playfully slapping the ball against the grain backwards to the unsuspecting beaten Davis It really is a bizzare play.. in the KC game three turnovers to kill scoring drives in the first 1 1/2 quarters 2 fumbles and one very lucky interception after Samuel was trailing badly on the play. The chargers did well not to lose either game at the very end, although for awhile both games looked like potential comebacks for the chiefs and the bengals…
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

You will be with us for the draft....that is outstanding!!:cheers:
                  The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

I'm always pleased to hear from you. Glad you're enjoying a greater measure of comfort, however small. Best wishes.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

I re-watched theBolt's big win at Cinn yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
                      I know it wasn't the Ice Bowl.
                      2013 Wild Card ?
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

You will be with us for the draft....that is outstanding!!:cheers:
                        I just may make it!

It's day by day but I have felt better this week (except for the Stock market). I got a new hospice team this week and I feel pretty good about them. My appetite has been slightly better so maybe that's a good sign.
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I know it wasn't the Ice Bowl.
                          2013 Wild Card ?
                          Or maybe the 2006 big come from behind win?

Comment

Working...
                          X