First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Or maybe the 2006 big come from behind win?
    I don't think 'Roo liked the LAC Oline play vs CIN in '21.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Absolutely a good sign.
    What's on the menu for draft night?
    You're making it, we'll speak it into existence.
    If I wasn't all packed up for moving I would make some pulled pork with homemade apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I just may make it!

It's day by day but I have felt better this week (except for the Stock market). I got a new hospice team this week and I feel pretty good about them. My appetite has been slightly better so maybe that's a good sign.
    Absolutely a good sign.
    What's on the menu for draft night?
    You're making it, we'll speak it into existence.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I know it wasn't the Ice Bowl.
    2013 Wild Card ?
    Or maybe the 2006 big come from behind win?

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

You will be with us for the draft....that is outstanding!!:cheers:
    I just may make it!

It's day by day but I have felt better this week (except for the Stock market). I got a new hospice team this week and I feel pretty good about them. My appetite has been slightly better so maybe that's a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    The hospice people brought me a third condenser - bedroom, living room, and man cave so I have fresh oxygen everywhere now. It's helping me more than I would have guessed. So the last three days have been better. Even now though, the best I can do is sit in my recliner. I read TPB, watch a bit of TV, etc.

I re-watched theBolt's big win at Cinn yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
    I know it wasn't the Ice Bowl.
    2013 Wild Card ?

Leave a comment:

• sonorajim
    replied
    The hospice people brought me a third condenser - bedroom, living room, and man cave so I have fresh oxygen everywhere now. It's helping me more than I would have guessed. So the last three days have been better. Even now though, the best I can do is sit in my recliner. I read TPB, watch a bit of TV, etc.

I re-watched the Bolt's big win at Cinn. yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
    I'm always pleased to hear from you. Glad you're enjoying a greater measure of comfort, however small. Best wishes.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied

I re-watched the Bolt's big win at Cinn. yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
    You will be with us for the draft....that is outstanding!!:cheers:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X