Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Bump. This belongs on the front page and up high. Thinking about stickying this so we all know whats happening with you Roo. Prayers brother..

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    Hey Roo, I hope you are doing well post draft. Prayers for you and your family from Georgia. Go Bolts!!!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Thanks for all the nice posts. It means more to me than you can imagine. So here I am watching the draft. It seemed I had very little chance to be here for this draft. Now, we made our first round pick at a position of need and I'll be watching for our next pick. The best thing is I don't feel any worse than I did a week ago. Maybe I'll still be around for our first win at the SB!
    You said it Roo!!! Hang in there

Leave a comment:

• lightsout42
    replied
    I love the talent and the people being added to the team this year. But the best thing about this draft is that Roo is with us as we all come together and watch how the team improves. What a blessing.

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Thanks for all the nice posts. It means more to me than you can imagine. So here I am watching the draft. It seemed I had very little chance to be here for this draft. Now, we made our first round pick at a position of need and I'll be watching for our next pick. The best thing is I don't feel any worse than I did a week ago. Maybe I'll still be around for our first win at the SB!
    Great news Roo!
    OTA's just around the corner.....

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

I think you are one of the best, most common sensed people in the forum. Let's have your thread remain the official thread. Maybe I can start the day rhree thread.
    Great!

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Roo, if you wish, you can start an OFFICIAL day 2 thread. I had to get the day going with a new thread, but was waiting for you. We need draft mojo!
    I think you are one of the best, most common sensed people in the forum. Let's have your thread remain the official thread. Maybe I can start the day three thread.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Roo, if you wish, you can start an OFFICIAL day 2 thread. I had to get the day going with a new thread, but was waiting for you. We need draft mojo!

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BoltBacker
    replied
    You have touched many of us, this will be a draft long remembered. Not because of football, thanks Roo.

Leave a comment:

• Bolts4ever213
    replied
    Was happy to see you post Roo, you made it to the draft… word!

Leave a comment:

• pigskin
    replied
    Definitely round 2/3 tread needs to be started by Roo! Keep the MOJO going!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X